Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

Quick shipping and Sunday delivery!

20230219_134450.jpg

I love these dunning krugers who think they can fit a 7" box on 3" of space

That's where I am too, however I am willing to pay full price for a tonex pedal I could fit on the same board as a full helix, without the need for buying a much bigger pedal board to put them all on
If you re-read what you've said I think you will realise that what you have said makes literally no sense whatsoever! ;)

That’s exactly what a Dunning Kruger would have you believe!

Using an Amplifire Box while complaining about interfaces on other devices seems rather, um; conflicting?

How so? I'm using it strictly as a WYSIWYG box and it's absolutely perfect for that purpose. All relevant parameters exposed.

Pressing one button twice....

It adds up. And in case you've read one of my previous posts, you'd know why quick access to relevant parameters is paramount for me.
I want endless pots with LED readouts and ideally an autosave function (as in Zoom-land) for the very same reason.

I would say this is a home run
With amps , drives , reverb
Recording interface and loaded with 300 amps and pedals of YOUR choice , this will cause NDSP some issues
It’s got to be about 899
Made it Italy for 500-600 would be ridiculous

Oh an it has an editor 🙄
Trying hard to get this thread back on topic.. so it has all of this, but you can't capture with it? This is a complimentary device to the PC app, correct? It's too bad they didn't include the capture technology in the pedal itself. That's the device I want to buy, everything else about this pedal is absolutely fantastic.

Trying hard to get this thread back on topic.. so it has all of this, but you can't capture with it? This is a complimentary device to the PC app, correct? It's too bad they didn't include the capture technology in the pedal itself. That's the device I want to buy, everything else about this pedal is absolutely fantastic.
It would have to have a processor built in that’s equivalent to an Apple M1 or something, to be able to run the same capture process as the plug-in. Also, the plug-in is included with the purchase of the pedal. So really Vince, you should buy one and capture all your amps!

If you re-read what you've said I think you will realise that what you have said makes literally no sense whatsoever! ;)
Speaking of making no sense, I wasn't even talking to you, it was responding to sascha's response to this:

"
MirrorProfiles said:
This does lead me to the question though - if a Helix or FM-3 could load tonex amp models, and you could do all your FX/IR/presets solely in one device, would you still buy a simple ToneX pedal?"

It's too bad they didn't include the capture technology in the pedal itself.

Well, that way they can:
- Keep the device cheap(er). And smaller (hrrhrrhrr, SCNR...).
- As @paisleywookiee said, the onboard processor would likely not be up to the task (or take eons to finish a capture).
- Sell it to more people - and most people may not even be interested in capturing stuff themselves.

Speaking of making no sense, I wasn't even talking to you, it was responding to sascha's response to this:

"
MirrorProfiles said:
This does lead me to the question though - if a Helix or FM-3 could load tonex amp models, and you could do all your FX/IR/presets solely in one device, would you still buy a simple ToneX pedal?"
To be fair, I think Fox was kidding, but I could be wrong.

It adds up. And in case you've read one of my previous posts, you'd know why quick access to relevant parameters is paramount for me.
Ok, so your subjective experience of a pedal you don't own and have have used should be the barometer for everyone else?

Don't buy one - simple as that.

Move on.

Back