Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@DrewJD82 Incidentally, I had a dream about you last night.

A small group of us were walking around your city (which didn't reflect reality and wasn't in Florida). You were showing us around and I was super stoked at having gotten to meet you IRL and hang out. It was great! ✨

And then... then I realised that @JiveTurkey wasn't with us, so I suddenly had a massive sinking feeling, felt kinda sad and woke up. 😞

Last edited:
Pedal Training University

Drew’s sit down with his boss after his first week as a product tester-

“Drew, we’re really glad to have you onboard and appreciate your experience with gear, but you have to realize that we’re not Fractal Audio. It might be good to expand your comparisons to other gear and not base everything off ‘Fractal does it this way” :rofl

@DrewJD82 Incidentally, I had a dream about you last night.

A small group of us were walking around your city (which didn't reflect reality and wasn't in Florida). You were showing us around and I was super stoked at having gotten to meet you IRL and hang out. It was great! ✨

And then... then I realised that @JiveTurkey wasn't with us and then I felt kinda sad and woke up. 😞

I would also be sad if we had a meet up and JT weren’t there!

Maybe once this place takes off a bit more we can set up a TGFest. NAMM used to be good for stuff like that but ugh, I have little interest in the YouTuber convention it’s become. Jemsite used to do these annually, Jemfests. They got pretty big and had Vai donating guitars and stuff for auctions and I want to say sent some guitars to be displayed. If we gained enough of a membership, it’d be cool to make something like a mini-NAMM type thing where it’d be a weekend filled with clinics and live gear demos. And booze.

Gah....I went back and forth, slapped this into the cart over at IK and even tried to convince myself by applying the coupon code......I just couldn't.

Again, the product looks great, but I'm not gigging enough to warrant a back up solution, and in recording sessions/DAW/VST....I still have STL Tonehub with a buttload of profiles/presets by some of my favorite producers and artists. I didn't see a single rare "unobtanium" amp profile on Tonex that warranted me losing my mind.

Logged in to check my order and I got hit with a survey. @IK Multimedia - don’t do it. This is a good chance to shed the nickel-and-dime reputation IKM already has. I’m not opposed to having an option to buy collections that interest me (so long as there is an option to trial first), but there is a 0% chance of me subscribing to content for a guitar amp modeling product. This is, of course, simply my humble opinion.

Attachments

• A0D2E4F2-6F68-4ABD-83EC-C280F03D0F5D.jpeg
    A0D2E4F2-6F68-4ABD-83EC-C280F03D0F5D.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 21
Gah....I went back and forth, slapped this into the cart over at IK and even tried to convince myself by applying the coupon code......I just couldn't.

Again, the product looks great, but I'm not gigging enough to warrant a back up solution, and in recording sessions/DAW/VST....I still have STL Tonehub with a buttload of profiles/presets by some of my favorite producers and artists. I didn't see a single rare "unobtanium" amp profile on Tonex that warranted me losing my mind.
Oh, but they will come :)

You may be on the wrong forum. ;)

Seriously, though, I'm in the same boat. The QC is still going to be my primary, and I'm not sure how often I'll use a secondary. It's main purpose/impact will probably be saving me from disconnecting and moving things around as often as I do. But at this price, with a couple of VSTs thrown in for good measure, I couldn't resist.

sddefault.jpg

FedEx Tracking Number is ACTIVE!

Shoot captures on my workstation, upload to pedal, pedal into AXE III, gonna be :chef

The fact that this comes with Tonex Max and Amplitube 5 is awesome. Considering that a Squire Classic Vibe Tele, an iRig and Amplitube 3 + Metal is what started me down this whole guitar mess way back when, it’s pretty cool.

Nice work IK. Congrats.

The ol’ Kemper gonna be gathering some serious dust.

Back