Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

For capturing - instead of that Behringer crap.
There's no way to get from the BL to the Stomp unless I capture at the FX send. The cabclone has IR coloration on it. Provided it's still working as it should. I don't have a null IR to load into it to get just the direct capture.

Ahhh I see how you are interpreting this @Sascha Franck . That Behringer usb interface was a joke :bag I have the Axe I/O interface. I will use the Behringer Ultra DI and tap it on the XLR out back to my interface for the capturing.

But how would that be different with the Behringer? And doesn't the BL have a speaker out jack?
See the post above. I will go from the BL to the Behringer DI and out to the cab. The XLR out from the Behringer DI back to my interface with the direct tap.

See the post above. I will go from the BL to the Behringer DI and out to the cab. The XLR out from the Behringer DI back to my interface with the direct tap.

Yeah, that's what's the normal procedure. Hence me wondering. But hey, don't expect me to get jokes of any kind. Not only isn't this my native language, as a german I also stand with our tradition of having no sense of humor.

Yeah, that's what's the normal procedure. Hence me wondering. But hey, don't expect me to get jokes of any kind. Not only isn't this my native language, as a german I also stand with our tradition of having no sense of humor.
To be fair joke is kind of a stretch on my end.

Especially when it's about Uli. :p

Sorry, just joking here (Vienna/AT says hello!). :)

Thanks for your replies to my question, btw! Much appreciated.

It is available today, this is not a pre-order. For those who have TONEX MAX, you can purchase from our store and apply the coupon that will appear in your cart (if you are logged in with the account that has TONEX MAX).

Hey IK !

Any idea when (?) -if not already- (?) these will be available in Australia to physically buy rather than pre-order ?

Also, if its going to be a while, if I buy direct from IK - or Thomman or Sweetwater - is it still fully warranty covered for repair / service here in Oz if something goes wrong ?

Ben

Hey IK !

Any idea when (?) -if not already- (?) these will be available in Australia to physically buy rather than pre-order ?

Also, if its going to be a while, if I buy direct from IK - or Thomman or Sweetwater - is it still fully warranty covered for repair / service here in Oz if something goes wrong ?

Ben
I don’t know the answers to your question(s) - but just to clarify - these aren’t “pre-order” as you stated. They are NOW SHIPPING when you order from Sweetwater, IK, etc. In case you missed that.

Order placed. Now all I have to do is get back from this trip…

RAbpoRl.png

Last edited:
Back