Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

Badlander 50.

Hm, ok - I don't get the "without an IR" part. I mean, you can just run your amp as usual, insert the DI box between speaker out and speaker. No need to listen to it through anything but the regular guitar cab (which admittedly might not be too pleasant, though...).

Hm, ok - I don't get the "without an IR" part. I mean, you can just run your amp as usual, insert the DI box between speaker out and speaker. No need to listen to it through anything but the regular guitar cab (which admittedly might not be too pleasant, though...).
The way I run my Badlander is with an IR though. Long story :bag :rofl So I am taking a direct capture and will apply an IR to it down the road as needed.

The way I run my Badlander is with an IR though.

Ah... ok.

Yeah, that's gonna be a ton of fun...

Seriously, I don't see the problem. Listening to my interface (which is stereo I/O only as well) in mono while abusing one out for capturing is taking me - what? - 30 seconds of recabling and the mono signal will run into both sides of my monitors anyway, so it's really not much of a difference, unless I wanted to control my to-be-captured signal against whatever backing music.

Only savages exclusively capture with IRs baked in.

#cablife
#cabintheroom
#givechoice
7bfvzs.jpg

Ah... ok.

Seriously, I don't see the problem. Listening to my interface (which is stereo I/O only as well) in mono while abusing one out for capturing is taking me - what? - 30 seconds of recabling and the mono signal will run into both sides of my monitors anyway, so it's really not much of a difference, unless I wanted to control my to-be-captured signal against whatever backing music.
I dunno. Would be a big enough headache to make me wanna spend 12.99 more for an interface with four outputs.

I got one of these bad boys right here!
UCA202_P0484_Right_XL.png

Of course; it needs a potentially catastrophic series of adapters work with a guitar but that's part of the fun!

I got one of these bad boys right here!
UCA202_P0484_Right_XL.png

Of course; it needs a potentially catastrophic series of adapters work with a guitar but that's part of the fun!

You won’t regret one of these. All my Kemper Profiles are made from the Suhr RL (and some from a Torpedo). Wouldn’t have it any other way.

or the Suhr (but ditch the included XLR and just use an instrument cable)

I’m stuck in a friggin hotel room for the next 7 days (with no guitar). Something to look forward to after this trip I guess. Looks very cool indeed!

Seriously, if you can run whatever amps through real cabs and can as well afford the volume, there's not much of a reason to get a loadbox in case you're only going to shoot a handful of captures. Insert DI, done.

Back