Toneking and McKnight have a guitar company now.

BGC pickups and that trem are uncharted territory for me and I consider myself fairly acquainted with gear, at least to a good middle ground point. Nickel frets are cool and the radius will be shreddy. Maybe itll be a good guitar :rawk

I have to wonder though, they are talking like this is a repro of a guitar. From Badlands, like Jake E Lee? Anyone have a shot of him with this guitar? I always remember him with a beat up white charvel or something like that.

Nothing screams overweight, middle-aged C*ck Rock that never really Rocked like Badlands Guitar Company.

Jake E. Lee should send them a cease and desist, but he hasn't given a f**k about anything since 1993. :LOL:
Our handoff was seamless :knit:rofl

Jake E. Lee is awesome. Not big on Badlands as we've repeatedly discussed :bag

Our handoff was seamless :knit:rofl

Jake E. Lee is awesome. Not big on Badlands as we've repeatedly discussed :bag
What Jake did with ozzy was great but Badlands was greaterer. Man, I love this band. I just hate what happened if all the internet chatter of the history is true. Who knows. Truth as usual maybe somewhere in the middle.

What Jake did with ozzy was great but Badlands was greaterer. Man, I love this band. I just hate what happened if all the internet chatter of the history is true. Who knows. Truth as usual maybe somewhere in the middle.
My taste gravitas so hard towards Ozzy in this comparison it's not even funny. I am probably the LEAST "bluesy" person you will ever meet :rofl

Jake had the worst luck of any 80's Guitarist. I'd have a chronic drinking problem, too. He got screwed
every way a guy can get screwed in the industry, and then some new ways on top of it. Got shafted by the
Osbournes with no writing/publishing credits for ANY of his work. Then joins up with a singer who will knowingly
give AIDS to other people, which results in lawsuits by the victims and their families, that impact the royalties of
ALL Badlands published recordings and future merch. That meant the label would refuse to reissue any of the
Badlands albums.... because they didn't want to see the $$$ just go to the victims and victims families.

I think he gets a little kickback from his solo work, the limited run of Freidman amps, and Charvel with
whom he has a Signaturre guitar. He has said he hates the business and I have no idea why?

Love Jake. Always will. His story is proof of how nasty the industry can be. Or just is at its core.

:unsure:
b5d95e_48713773b9a34321adf595a3effecfc4~mv2.webp
Well look at that Bad Boy™!!!!

Honored to be partners with Floyd rose and dimarzio. The guitar features their competitors products.

It is shocking since there is so much original content these guys have created! :LOL:
Like discussing with John Petrucci the features on his signature guitars, which he's talked about in just about every video he's done in the last 20 years? Original indeed.

I swear, so many youtubers ought to throw their cameras in the nearest dumpster.

I'm not much of a traditionalist when it comes to guitars. I also don't mind some "special" designs and what not.
But this... uhm, I'm really lacking words. I mean, it's not that the world really needed another HH super strat. But "hey, let's do it anyway and come up with a graphic design that'll sell like hot cakes!". Sure.

Back