To Harley Or Not To Harley, That Is The Question?

Weekend Bike GIF by RTV Drenthe

Haha! I bundled up. It was about 50. Not sure I can go much colder than that.

Gonna hold off for a little while and see if I can sneak another ride or two in. :idk
My buddy called me up on an unseasonably-warm day in April one year, "Hey let's take the bikes and cruise to GC!" Yeah ok.
We have to go over the Chesapeake Bay to get to Glen Burnie where GC is, and as we approached the bridge, the temp just kept dropping. OMFG was it COLD!!

Neither of us had thought about the fact that it still takes a couple more months for that water to warm up!!

So if this were the last ride of the year, what kind of mileage did you spin? Congrats on a flawless first season for you and your new scoot!!

Thanks, Man! :beer

I was pushing for 1,000 but am sitting at just over 800, MW!

I may get a day in Monday or Tuesday by the looks of it. Might get
to the mid 50's one more time before the you know what starts to
fall from the sky. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, Man! :beer

I was pushing for 1,000 but am sitting at just over 800, MW!

I may get a day in Monday or Tuesday by the looks of it. Might get
to the mid 50's one more time before the you know what starts to
fall from the sky. Fingers crossed.
Cool on the mileage! Way to get it out there!! You can spend the winter plotting your 2024 trips while you softly play love songs on your acoustic guitar by the wood pellet firestove with your dearest friends (remember, Bread is there for you)!!!

Cool on the mileage! Way to get it out there!! You can spend the winter plotting your 2024 trips while you softly play love songs on your acoustic guitar by the wood pellet firestove with your dearest friends (remember, Bread is there for you)!!!

I love acoustic.... when I am alone and sad. :LOL:

When 4 or 5 guys are gathered in a room to play together I actively rebel
against the Acoustic Liberation Movement. :beer

Yeah, the ladies show up and everyone is suddenly a Crooner! :LOL:

Worked a few hours today, and gonna bust some chops tomorrow, because Tuesday's weather
looks like it might be ride-able, and if it is, then I hope to be able to kick off from some work and
get out there. <fingerscrossed>

I rode Thursday for about 2 hours prior to band practice. 55F or so, and a lot of wind. It was fun. Glad I did it. :beer

Saw 3 or 4 other guys getting their "last ride" of the season in, too.

Already excited for next season and some longer/overnight rides. :banana

harley GIF

Back