To Harley Or Not To Harley, That Is The Question?

Any idea what a little chatter in the front end might be during higher speed corners?
It's nothing that happens during normal speeds, but if I power through a corner at higher
speeds I am getting a slight noise, and a bit of shaking. Not a major, "I almost died!" shaking,
but I can definitely notice it. Disc brake chatter? A bearing?

Thoughts? :idk

Trying to take advantage of some the last days of nice weather we will have here. It was flipping
gorgeous today. Blessed with a Bald Eagle sighting at the River, too.

harley 2023 sep.jpg

au sable 23.jpg

Dave, check your tires for any unusual wear, check the psi on both tires, in addition to if they need replacing. If you do replace, lots of options out there and yes, different brands feel very different. I’d start with the easiest things first to eliminate before getting all…
train GIF

Dave, check your tires for any unusual wear, check the psi on both tires, in addition to if they need replacing. If you do replace, lots of options out there and yes, different brands feel very different. I’d start with the easiest things first to eliminate before getting all…
train GIF

Luckily it has new shoes on it, GT. :beer

The front end tremor in a corner was a one time thing, or tightening some things took care of it,
as that has not happened since.

Maybe it was a nasty cross wind, too. I have even tried to recreate it by being
a bit mad in the corners and it is tracking really nice for a big fat pig!! :LOL:

Hooked up with my friend, who also plays drums and has been part of our weekly
jams (off and on) since 2004. His parents are both in Hospice right now--at the
same time. That's heavy!

Was good to get out with him and let the wind from the road blow all our cares
away for a few hours. :beer

trace and harley.jpg

Back