The Unofficial Gallery of Boogies

Lots of my favorite recorded tones from the 90s were combinations of Mesa Rectifier and Marshall amps. Pretty sure this was a magic tone recipe back in the day. Tool, Soundgarden, Blink, and lots of others used similar combinations. It’s a hell of a sound.

we're about to start recording an EP but most of the songs are mellow and clean :( . Gonna have to wait til the next one to bust that combo out in the studio, but it will be worth the wait :love

Lots of my favorite recorded tones from the 90s were combinations of Mesa Rectifier and Marshall amps. Pretty sure this was a magic tone recipe back in the day. Tool, Soundgarden, Blink, and lots of others used similar combinations. It’s a hell of a sound.

One of my Two Rocks (Akoya) and MkIIC+ together are what I'm currently using in our rehearsal space. The Akoya as I'm currently running it could be viewed a bit like a huge tweed Fender that got itself first Marshall-ed, then Krinard-ed :idk. The IIC+ is.....well, the pick of the MkIIC+s I've owned over the decades.

The pair of amps sound immense together.

IMG_0207.jpeg

What's with the hate? :)

I traded a Mini Rectifier years ago for a Dual Rectifier.

Sometimes people's needs are different than other haha

Back