The Unofficial Gallery of Boogies

There’s also a 2x10 cab that’s pretty cool too.

So the Fillmore 100 is out for delivery as of 8am this morning... :banana

However, I'm at work, so the question is will they leave it on the porch or leave a "we missed you" slip with a pickup location. And if the latter, will the pickup location/time be this afternoon/evening, or not available until Monday...

Alex Wilson Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel

So the Fillmore 100 is out for delivery as of 8am this morning... :banana

However, I'm at work, so the question is will they leave it on the porch or leave a "we missed you" slip with a pickup location. And if the latter, will the pickup location/time be this afternoon/evening, or not available until Monday...

Alex Wilson Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I have been having a blast jamming through the OR15H this week, but nothing is as good as the Badlander 💯

F**k yeah! At volume, size does matter. Hit me in the chest and make me smile.

And with the Cali76 + Revival Drive :chef

I still have my orange crush, but with the Mesa, I'm in love. :rawk

Hope everyone enjoys this weekend as much as I plan to.

:beer

Is it the 100? Awesome if so \m/

Yes! Have always wanted to try it.

Congrats! How you liking it so far? I've been wanting to try one of those and the CA tweed.

Haven't tried it yet! Was going out last night and only had time to plug it in and turn it on. Looking forward to trying it today.

Now that is a proper stack! 💯

Congrats; I look forward to reading your first impressions.

Thanks! I should put my second, small-shell Dyne head on top… :grin

I finally found the pic I’ve been talking about with Petrucci in the studio with all the Mesa’s during the FII sessions, but my iPad keeps saving a potato quality pic as a large PNG and for some reason I lost the ability to change size of pics when I upload them…..and there’s no Skip to option for the iPad on Youtube, so just go to 23:25

Back