The Unofficial Gallery of Boogies

Here's what I have left minus a couple of EV loaded Thieles, a 3 switch modded V-Twin and Bottle Rocket.
I lived near the factory in Petaluma for decades. I sold about half of my Mesa amps when I left the Bay Area a few years back.

IMG_1532.jpegIMG_1504.jpegIMG_1534.jpegIMG_1526.jpegIMG_3051.jpegIMG_2643.jpegIMG_2676.jpeg

I imagine there's not many tones you can't get?
It kinda of started out that way. I co-owned a studio from 85-95 and just started collecting amps and guitars we needed...another studio in the 2000s...38 years later there is a pile of amps and guitars.

I gigged with a 1968 Super Reverb until 91 or so and then later with a Mesa Quad with Simul 395 power amp and that 4x12" half-back shown.

DSCN4671.jpg
I use a Helix, Kemper or Eleven Rack to record guitars these days :cool:

It kinda of started out that way. I co-owned a studio from 85-95 and just started collecting amps and guitars we needed...another studio in the 2000s...38 years later there is a pile of amps and guitars.

I gigged with a 1968 Super Reverb until 91 or so and then later with a Mesa Quad with Simul 395 power amp and that 4x12" half-back shown.

View attachment 9231
I use a Helix, Kemper or Eleven Rack to record guitars these days :cool:

That looks like it would bring world destructing tone to wherever the team of guys you'd need to lift it could go.

The Mega-Mike B modded Revision F Dual Rec posted up deep in the left hand corner IS
the cat in the bird seat in this room.
That coupled with that f’n Friedman Mastadon 4X12..would very well be the last thing you ever heard☠️..
Crunching away the times.

Attachments

• 6FF57C6D-A374-4DE3-BC51-A4B0AE882DBA.jpeg
    6FF57C6D-A374-4DE3-BC51-A4B0AE882DBA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
The Mega-Mike B modded Revision F Dual Rec posted up deep in the left hand corner IS
the cat in the bird seat in this room.
That coupled with that f’n Friedman Mastadon 4X12..would very well be the last thing you ever heard☠️..
Crunching away the times.
Cool room!

This thread continues to deliver comrades :love

The roadster has really kind of solidified itself as a be all end all for me. GAS I had for various other high gainers is kind of non existent at the present date. So versatile and so perfect sounding. (I still ant that orange ad30 tho, not a highgainwr lol)

FDBDC4A5-8F69-462C-92F5-6B2AE9E20206.jpeg

Back