The Coffee Thread

Well, technically all coffee goes through some form of fermentation when the seed is being separated from the fruit. Anaerobic is done in a more controlled manner.

One of the key differences between anaerobic and aerobic biology, is it the different life critters delivering different outputs. Dunno about the beans tho … lol

NCD:

F4305FFC-44D6-416C-966A-F66158E96932.jpeg

The more I look at this, the more I lust after a nice espresso... Took our DeLonghi Dedica to the shop this afternoon, fingers crossed it's an easy fix.

It's broken, and we've been having Bialetti-style mocca and greek Frappe for the last couple months - both of which I enjoy, but a true espresso is another level. ❤️
I love a good espresso, but a quality machine just isn’t in the cards for me at the moment.

I have one of those hand press, get your pump on Espresso "machines."

saturday night live pump GIF

I have no clue how bad they are, or are not. It works, and makes a tasty little shot. :idk

The more I look at this, the more I lust after a nice espresso... Took our DeLonghi Dedica to the shop this afternoon, fingers crossed it's an easy fix.

It's broken, and we've been having Bialetti-style mocca and greek Frappe for the last couple months - both of which I enjoy, but a true espresso is another level. ❤️
I have a EC680M DeLonghi and refuse to pay for coffee outside (unless I am traveling).

This is my second order from Black & White Coffee Roasters. I gotta just say that their flavor profile descriptions as absolutely spot on. If you’re new to specialty coffee and have difficulty identifying and describing notes, I highly recommend them.

Back