The Badlander is such a rock machine.

I really gotta prioritize things. I really want a Tele, would prefer to have a head/4x12 for the band thing and think I need to change my studio monitor situation.

If the Badlander had MIDI it’d be a no brainer, I could hook it up to my FM9 in 4CM and call it a day. I refuse to do the footswitch/pedals tap dance ever again, but I also don’t want to spend more money to ‘plug shit into it to make it work the way I need it to’

If I had a poweramp that could deliver like a 100 watt tube amp, I wouldn’t think about any of this, I’d just run my FM9 into a 4x12.

How about pulling a Bo Zaod and getting a cheap, but stout tube amp as your power "station?" :idk

I forget you still think you need all that MIDI crap going on, too. :LOL:

Whammy and Freqout in front, too. FM9, amp, cab, cable nest. Blahdee, blahdee, lahdee-da. :brick

:LOL:

Looking like you are going to have to get JT on referral going forward. :idk

I kid. It'll be fun (and an occasional PITA) building a gig rig. I am stoked for ya! :banana

If the Badlander had MIDI it’d be a no brainer, I could hook it up to my FM9 in 4CM and call it a day. I refuse to do the footswitch/pedals tap dance ever again, but I also don’t want to spend more money to ‘plug shit into it to make it work the way I need it to’
Easily overcome.
Screenshot_20231213-155512_1.png

"With the Voodoo Lab Control Switcher MIDI Amp Function Controller you can switch channels on multiple amps and easily automate any non-MIDI functions!"

FWIW; BL switch is pedal size and takes up very small amount of real estate. I have thought about doing some midi programming on the stealth but haven't got the urge to dive in yet.

If I had a poweramp that could deliver like a 100 watt tube amp, I wouldn’t think about any of this, I’d just run my FM9 into a 4x12.
LXII! It is literally a 100 watt tube amp. It makes me as happy as the Fractal.

Edit: Sorry, everyone else already beat me to it.

A bunch of the Fryette stuff seems to be backordered right now. Zzounds is saying the LXII ships by January 8, but who knows. I've been thinking about picking up a PS2, but I'd rather wait and buy one new than pay 90-120% of list price for a used one on Reverb.
Yeah I've been recircling the PS100 but none are available and I'd have to return the Stealth to do so. Not quite ready for that.

Back