The Badlander is such a rock machine.

Did not need to see this 😕
IMG_0891.jpeg

Did I ever tell you about the time that I pre-ordered a Badlander and waited a year and Mesa Boogie must've decided that since they're American and have giant brown bear balls, that they could do Brexit better than we ever could, and decided to sink a tanker full of Boogie amps destroying all of the cod in the North Atlantic and then Captain Birds Eye was sad ?????
lmao. Fucking idiot.

Keepin this thread alive because truth is truth!

Face Truth GIF

40 minutes on the ol' Badlander. Crunch, gain maxed, mids cut and too much 2290 delay and reverb through headphones...

Praying Queen B GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

It's such a friggin high gain murder box.

War Fight GIF by Hunchback Music
It's.....nuts. Such a killer BEDROCK tone that you can rip out on our add a 10 ton hammer pedal of choice and just sterilize the tri-state area :satan :rofl
I sat and blared my new LTD thru mine tonight for about a half hour. Every time I fire up this amp Im blown away at how awesome it sounds then perplexed at why more people don’t have em. If Skynet was an amp, it would be a Badlander.
I forgot you had the Badlander. I bet those EMGs didn't let you down!
kill bill film GIF

It's.....nuts. Such a killer BEDROCK tone that you can rip out on our add a 10 ton hammer pedal of choice and just sterilize the tri-state area :satan :rofl

I forgot you had the Badlander. I bet those EMGs didn't let you down!
kill bill film GIF

If ya had to pick one right now, Badlander or the Stealth?

No you don’t. Buy a Badlander. No decision necessary.

I really gotta prioritize things. I really want a Tele, would prefer to have a head/4x12 for the band thing and think I need to change my studio monitor situation.

If the Badlander had MIDI it’d be a no brainer, I could hook it up to my FM9 in 4CM and call it a day. I refuse to do the footswitch/pedals tap dance ever again, but I also don’t want to spend more money to ‘plug shit into it to make it work the way I need it to’

If I had a poweramp that could deliver like a 100 watt tube amp, I wouldn’t think about any of this, I’d just run my FM9 into a 4x12.

I really gotta prioritize things. I really want a Tele, would prefer to have a head/4x12 for the band thing and think I need to change my studio monitor situation.

If the Badlander had MIDI it’d be a no brainer, I could hook it up to my FM9 in 4CM and call it a day. I refuse to do the footswitch/pedals tap dance ever again, but I also don’t want to spend more money to ‘plug shit into it to make it work the way I need it to’

If I had a poweramp that could deliver like a 100 watt tube amp, I wouldn’t think about any of this, I’d just run my FM9 into a 4x12.

5153s got da midi :chef

Back