The Badlander is such a rock machine.

Man, I love my Badlander Combo. Perfect for my rock to hard rock tones that I tend to play most of the time. Fun to crank up when the house is empty. I like my Friedman Runt 20 too, but lately I’ve been using the Badlander if I’m plugging into a real amp.

I do still love my FM9 into my Friedman ASC10 though. No noise (compared to the tube amps) and sounds great. Just doesn’t have quite that punch in the chest feel of a cranked tube amp.

STOP SEXING UP THE BADLANDER! I AM JEALOUS!!!

Holy sweet baby Jesus. I continue to marvel at the Badlander in a loud live setting. Just sheer boiled down to the essentials rock perfection. Even without the volume and tone knobs on my guitar
:cop:clint:love

The VII sits, laying in wait for me to crank it up through the 4x12 when I feel like being evil :satan

I've probably built it up too much by blathering on. But it is quiet on the noise front and has the clean and crunch are killer on their own let alone when getting slapped hard with ODs. Oy!

@paisleywookiee did you find out about those transformer "differences" in the BL V2? :unsure:

Did I ever tell you about the time that I pre-ordered a Badlander and waited a year and Mesa Boogie must've decided that since they're American and have giant brown bear balls, that they could do Brexit better than we ever could, and decided to sink a tanker full of Boogie amps destroying all of the cod in the North Atlantic and then Captain Birds Eye was sad ?????

Did I ever tell you about the time that I pre-ordered a Badlander and waited a year and Mesa Boogie must've decided that since they're American and have giant brown bear balls, that they could do Brexit better than we ever could, and decided to sink a tanker full of Boogie amps destroying all of the cod in the North Atlantic and then Captain Birds Eye was sad ?????
No. It sounds like it was for the best in hindsight :rofl

Did that fuck with your fish n chips intake as well?

The Badlander is no Mustang!!!
I stand by my best ""FRFR"" option as far as powered monitor goes. I fully retract my "the built in amp models are actually really good!" publicly expressed viewpoints, however :oops:

Please, Cliff. I beg of you. I'd send you one of my shop's, if I could.
Lol your going to have set up a crowd fund cause he will have to trace that and $$$ and hour 😂

only saving grace is
It’s essentially a one channel amp with 3 voices and you probably don’t need the clean

Back