St Rock Neural Network and Modeling Unit

Doesn't this also have an Android/iOS app that lets you adjust the device in real-time since it has built-in Bluetooth?

That was one of my main methods of control for the Boss GT-1000. I had the same hope that Quad Cortex mobile app would give me that convenience, but no such luck....

how you interact with real gear is so much more important than it gets talked about. tabbing through pages and finding what you need to do is an instant turn off.

The layout looks fine for using on a computer but it’s almost like the user experience with the HW is an afterthought with the pedal.

For anyone who wants to attempt something like this in the future...don't make hardware if you can't make it good to use. The Amperium Live is pretty much a "computer editor" needed device.
Agree... More cheap profile players/modelers/plugins are just going to be 'me too' products and dilute the marketplace unless they are well done at this point.

2 questions, maybe @2112 knows:
- How good is the editor on a tablet? Sufficient so you can quickly make adjustments, say, at soundcheck, while having your tablet on a tablet stand?
- What's the latency?

Last edited:
After watching Leon's and BHG videos - I downloaded Amperium and of all the profilers I've tried - this is my favourite so far. Just seems to speak to me dynamically.

I can’t say I’m too interested in this product, but I’ve been watching their website for months waiting for their React:IR to be available again. I shall wait as long as I have to wait, especially under their circumstances.

Back