So this Axe VH4. I get it if this is how it really is \m/

@Orvillain not sure how accurate the Axe Diezel stuff is; but this Chris Baseford VH4 preset is fucking NUTS :chef :chef :chef :chef SO good cleans, crunches and heavies :satan
It is pretty damn accurate tbh. I've done shootouts with mine before, and they sound a bit different, but nothing that you wouldn't get in the real world with component tolerances.

I actually think with a valve poweramp and the Axe III, I'd live on the VH4 primarily.

Sometime this year I want to get a valve poweramp, just for titting around with. Although the Dual Recto is a good option anyway.

titting around

hot girl GIF

It is pretty damn accurate tbh. I've done shootouts with mine before, and they sound a bit different, but nothing that you wouldn't get in the real world with component tolerances.

I actually think with a valve poweramp and the Axe III, I'd live on the VH4 primarily.

Sometime this year I want to get a valve poweramp, just for titting around with. Although the Dual Recto is a good option anyway.
I was really surprised at how much I was digging it. FAS effects are just icing on that cake too. Lordy :guiness

Thanks for the reminder to try the GoT presets from ‘23. I haven’t even downloaded them yet, and there are some heavy hitters I think I’ll like.

Thanks for the reminder to try the GoT presets from ‘23. I haven’t even downloaded them yet, and there are some heavy hitters I think I’ll like.
Here's the thing. I always end up using my own tweaked presets. But Chris' JVM and this Diezel bunch are GREAT. The JVM I hit the input boost and thats it. This I haven't touched a thing other than swap out my own fx.

Back