Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

duck-with.gif

It’s the least I can do to justify the ounce of flower I smoke every week, no to mention those pints of Ben & Jerry’s and boxes of Cheez-Its I devour in one sitting. :wat

An Oz a week?

Wow. I am such a prude. :rofl
My mom and wife smoke like 5 ounces a month, each!!!! That's why I grow so many plants!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I usually only go through maybe 3.....if I don't have extracts....but I smoke a bong predominantly.

And I get it @norminal , im probably gonna die when I'm 60ish....but what age was jim fix when he died..... running?🤣😝😜

Great song. That whole album is great!
Run away!!!!!!

Just kidding.....not a fan of that song....but there are some great songs on that album, my favorite will always be city love, that groove....those chords.....those changes!👍

I carried the Mayer torch for a long time ..got a lot of shit over the years....don't care.

Ok ...so do we just call this place "Shenanigans" ?

I mean it's a place ...and I do like the local #666 thing, and I'm totally fine with that ...

But I also feel like this place should be called shenanigans, like for real.....let me know in the comments what y'all think.....stay with current ...or change to shenanigans?

3,2,1.....go!

Back