Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Well, if I'm drinking, this is gonna come out:

WTF is up with the fake eyelashes, the botox lip injections, and the fake, drawn-on eyebrows on women these days? "Clown face" is being generous! UG-LY!
Beauty to me, is a natural beauty.
I cant even with the drawn on eyebrows. I get them done professionally. I tried fake lashes. Again cant even. On a daily basis i don't really do much makeup.

busu7s-icanteven.gif

I think I have told this story before on this site (in Pot Partakers thread most likely), but it fits with the current dialogue of this thread so here goes! In the early 90's, some friends of mine were hired to be the "Spencer Davis Group" as Mr. Davis traveled the country and used local musicians as his band for that tour. I was hanging with them in Chicago one afternoon and Mr. Davis offers to buy us all some pizzas. As we sit around eating and chatting, the topic of the devil's weed came up. Mr. Davis proceeded to tell us that when he was on Island Records label in the 70's, he would often cross paths with Bob Marley at studios and corporate locations/events. He said that Bob would smoke an ounce of reefer every day before noon (no stats available on qty after noon)! I can not imagine inhaling that much smoke, nor can I imagine being functional in any way after such a massive intake (though I am sure his herbstock did not sport the THC numbers we get these days)!!! Me, I am a total lightweight these days (and always been a lightweight compared to Bob), probably an ounce every 6 weeks or so ;~)) At my peak, I was probably putting down an ounce every 10 days or so, sometimes in a week!

And then Bob died of cancer.

The end.

:sofa

RIP Brother Bob. :chef

Back