Palmer Supreme Soaker Attenuator

Still sounds like a shitty analog filter to me, not a cabinet/mic.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Having all the Palmer stuff in one box is pretty fun. I think I'm going to bolt this to my DRRI so I can stand to play it in the room for more than 5 minutes and not terrify the cats.
How's the reactive load portion compared to the Fractal? Or the Suhr, if you've tried it?

Thread title changed to reflect actual product name instead of thinking its a gd squirt gun :oops: :hmm:ROFLMAO:

How's the reactive load portion compared to the Fractal? Or the Suhr, if you've tried it?

Thread title changed to reflect actual product name instead of thinking its a gd squirt gun :oops: :hmm:ROFLMAO:

I'll have to do a side by side and measure it when I'm back home. I'm also curious how the "speaker tone" actually works on it.

I'll have to do a side by side and measure it when I'm back home. I'm also curious how the "speaker tone" actually works on it.
I really like the Suhr. Much more than the TwoNotes I had. I thought a reactive load is going to be the same across the board but it definitely was not.

In your vid; the mic tone feature on this seemed to be a pretty powerful tone shaping tool on top the speaker tone options. I am betting there will be some good sweet spots.

I really like the Suhr. Much more than the TwoNotes I had. I thought a reactive load is going to be the same across the board but it definitely was not.

In your vid; the mic tone feature on this seemed to be a pretty powerful tone shaping tool on top the speaker tone options. I am betting there will be some good sweet spots.
JT you GAS'ing? :LOL:

Doesn't the Fryette stuff have analog cab sim as well?

"Variable reactive load box connected to an analog Zero Latency Cab and microphone simulation"

Yeah, Orvillian posted graphs and stuff. It really highlighted to me, in visual proof, how
different they all are from one another. Some appeared to make amps sound and respond
dramatically different than when said amp is connected to a legit cab. :idk

Last edited:
  • 100%
Reactions: JT
Back