New cab day

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
Just picked up this mc90 loaded thiele. Only had like 5 min with it at home testing with my 5153. Sounds killer, huge low end more than the EVH cab

En route to practice now for mark IV mini stack glory. Pics and further review to follow

0D8D288C-F99D-43FB-8BD5-FD182EC8C6FA.jpeg

Very pleased with this setup. Mic'ed up well and the amp in the forbidden location tone was magical

Now that I'm done fucking around with cab variations I need to just go to my drummers on a non practice day and play around with different settings for a couple hours :LOL:

Also, not a thiele apparently? Just a widebody 1x12?

All good, sounds killer
Interesting. I guess MB doesn't offer a 23" Thiele enclosure. In the first picture you posted it looks like the speaker is slightly offset to the left, like a Thiele cab, but the right side screw placement for the speaker grill would fall within the front port opening.

Regardless, great cab and a fine looking mini stack.

:beer

Interesting. I guess MB doesn't offer a 23" Thiele enclosure. In the first picture you posted it looks like the speaker is slightly offset to the left, like a Thiele cab, but the right side screw placement for the speaker grill would fall within the front port opening.

Regardless, great cab and a fine looking mini stack.

:beer

From what I'm reading, the closed back widebody 1x12s are ported as well, the only difference between the two cabs I can identify is 4" of width :idk

Back