New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

what if the Yamaha YH-WL500 are simply freed from the headphones?

According to Yamaha, these things were developed together with Line 6 - the result is a box that gives us low latency digital wireless audio to work with any headphones. And at least for me it's rather obvious for Line 6 to make

And such a thing could be integrated into the Helix - but rather "it might not"...

But where is the fun twist?

Fair enough, I’ll change my guess…

A dead simple amp and cab only box with limited options aimed at people who just want a simple direct solution. The fun twist is the ability to morph two models together into one.

D
catalyst??

I'm gonna need a Boogie logo on that waddle :bag

I got u bro

IMG_9552.jpeg

Waza Tube Amp Expander from Line 6, but that doesn’t blow your tranny?
Funny, I have one and have ran all my amps through it without fail. As with all loads they work better with some amps than others.

I can't deny the psychological effects I feel from others posting about failures. I definitely don't use it as much as I did.

It loves Marshall heads.

Funny, I have one and have ran all my amps through it without fail. As with all loads they work better with some amps than others.

I can't deny the psychological effects I feel from others posting about failures. I definitely don't use it as much as I did.

It loves Marshall heads.
There are plenty of people that have had no issues with it, but plenty (across different forums, user groups etc) that have had them cause issues. Meanwhile, when have you ever seen something about a Suhr, Fryette, or Rivera cause issues?
Don’t get me wrong; I LOVE boss stuff in general, and really wanted one. But that stuff gives me pause.

FM4 MKII

Digitech team members plus XLR and MIDI on the new DL4 makes me think Vocoder effects and such like the Digitech Talker/Studio Vocalist EX.

It would also fit the "not a Helix replacement" and the "fun twist/when's it coming to Helix?" criteria.

Last edited:
Back