New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    879.4 KB · Views: 11
How powerful is the HX One in comparison to the Stomp? It runs Poly effects which take up over 50% of the DSP. Is it redlining on the Poly blocks or is there more on tap? I'm curious if any future HX effects would be too resource heavy to work on the HX One.

How powerful is the HX One in comparison to the Stomp? It runs Poly effects which take up over 50% of the DSP. Is it redlining on the Poly blocks or is there more on tap? I'm curious if any future HX effects would be too resource heavy to work on the HX One.
Like every other stompbox on the planet containing more than one digital algorithm, some algorithms take less juice than others, leaving cycles unused at times.

Like every other stompbox on the planet containing more than one digital algorithm, some algorithms take less juice than others, leaving cycles unused at times.
I get that. Seeing as it's an HX product, I assume it will have every effect the rest of products do. I'm just trying to find out if that's the case, and if so, does that become a limiting factor for the rest of the HX line?

Poly takes up about half a Stomp's DSP, so none of them make it on to the POD Go. If Future Effect X barely fits on a Stomp will it be withheld from the One or does the effect get shelved?

Back