New Cabs Incoming

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all as a few Might know Ive been gassing for new "FRFR" cabs
Sold my Headrush "FRFR"-108 and Ordered 2 Powercabs probably be here next Friday or so
So i guess all id be missing now is Variax and id be 100% totally Digital and a certified Line 6 Wh*re :LOL:

1668345590894.png

Well you do put your money where your mouth is. 😊. Can’t wait to hear what you think when you get them and put them through their paces!
Ohh for sure pics and a review to follow, but I can only compare them to what i know well, which were the Headrush "FRFR"-108

The Powercabs are such a great idea and are really the missing piece for modelers. Would really love it if Fractal would put out something similar. All the major names should have something like them.

Did you order the Plus’s or regular? I have the Dream Rig 2.0 and personally I love it. I love the versatility of if and the complete control you get over everything from the Helix.

Did you order the Plus’s or regular? I have the Dream Rig 2.0 and personally I love it. I love the versatility of if and the complete control you get over everything from the Helix.
Plain Vanilla 112, the control is nice for sure, but 2 were out of my price range and for how i plan to use them in "FRFR" mode
the plain 112 will do just fine, i do plan to try out the basic 6 cabs in the PC but will be using it as a "FRFR"

From reviews that I read the real use for using the Speaker Modelling and bypassing the cabs in the Helix would be in a Live /gig situations
But since i only play/record in my room there wont be any use for this function, hence why the plain 212 is a good choice for my needs as well as the $$ factor

My local L&M has a used Plus in stock and I’ve been humming and hawing about picking up another one for the tribute band I’m potentially joining. Decisions, decisions.

Not sure to any truth to this but my Local Long & McWait says the Powercabs are discontinued wonder if @Digital Igloo
can verify this ?
I think L&M will discontinue slow moving sku’s from their internal POS from time to time. They also no longer list any of the Variax’s on their website as well but you can order a charger and cable.

Back