New Cabs Incoming

I recently had an L&M guy correct me, telling me “Gibson didn't buy Mesa, they're just distributing them.” I just nodded and said “oh.” :rolleyes:
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Well Still no Powercabs
Asked whats taking so long told me Ohh the truck broke down, i literally laughed and said really?? you could not come up with something better or more credible ?
So, I guess Long and McWait still keeps their title :grin

26d952060dcfbf9dd4213afd64c4c546.gif

Pretty much, although I think it’s a bit better? I’ve never been in a GC though, so I don’t know. I do like L&M, despite poking fun at it.
I nearly universally hate GC’s. Yes, I suppose you could say I’m biased, but I have attempted many times over the years to buy used items from GC, with about a 40% success rate of functional product. As for new, generally most stuff is too beat up to interest me.

I nearly universally hate GC’s. Yes, I suppose you could say I’m biased, but I have attempted many times over the years to buy used items from GC, with about a 40% success rate of functional product. As for new, generally most stuff is too beat up to interest me.

Wow, that sucks. :(

I’ve gotten some killer used gear at L&M, often at crazy prices.

Off the top of my head:

1959 SLP head
JCM 800 head 2204
JCM 800 combo 4010
Gibson CS 339
Friedman Vintage T P90 Neck
Stiletto Deuce head ($400, crazy deal)
Mark V 90 head

I don’t buy much new, but over the years have gotten some nice stuff, too, but yeah you gotta look and be selective.

But the used stuff can have some great deals, generally if you walk in right after it’s put out, or see it online soon after being posted.

(Doesn’t hurt that I live within 15min of three of them, and there’s another 7-8 about an hour away each, no joke :rofl)

• Mind Blown
Reactions: JT
Wow, that sucks. :(

I’ve gotten some killer used gear at L&M, often at crazy prices.

Off the top of my head:

1959 SLP head
JCM 800 head 2204
JCM 800 combo 4010
Gibson CS 339
Friedman Vintage T P90 Neck
Stiletto Deuce head ($400, crazy deal)
Mark V 90 head

I don’t buy much new, but over the years have gotten some nice stuff, too, but yeah you gotta look and be selective.

But the used stuff can have some great deals, generally if you walk in right after it’s put out, or see it online soon after being posted.
Yeah I’ve had crap luck, I guess. I’m still salty ten years later over a busted Mesa Stiletto Ace. LOVE that amp.

Well Still no Cabs, called the store said, ohh well our truck run will only pick one up at the other store on thursday, may get here at our local store Friday then have to ship to my house so i may not even get them this weekend
As i said They really are Long and Mcwait, this will be my last dealing with them dont care if have to pay more and go elsewhere

stare-angry.gif

Well Still no Cabs, called the store said, ohh well our truck run will only pick one up at the other store on thursday, may get here at our local store Friday then have to ship to my house so i may not even get them this weekend
As i said They really are Long and Mcwait, this will be my last dealing with them dont care if have to pay more and go elsewhere

stare-angry.gif
I hate them for you :cuss

stare-angry.gif

In my mind I'm imagining this chain of stores that has one poor bastard in a ratty old truck driving across Canada to distribute all their gear

Is Sylvester still pacing the floor at your house, Stone? :hmm

Back