Neural DSP Nano Cortex

Same exact color as the QC. And yes, the Nano logo is laser etched. Zero compromises with the enclosure!
its impressive , like that would cost a fortune , also who has a metal knurled machined head phone knobs,

is this one still built in Helsinki ?

Is the delay mono only and any modulation controls for it?
There is a ping pong toggle for the delay which allows you to have the delay in stereo. I do recall there being a modulation control and width control, but unfortunately it’s not in front of me at the moment. When it is, I can grab a screenshot of all of the delay parameters available.

Congrats fellow Nano owner!

When I owned the QC my hands down favorite capture that came with it was a DI of a Mesa Mark III red stripe.
I haven't used the Neural cloud in years and I'm 100% new to their editor/apps.

What would be the easiest way to get my hands on that capture to load in the Nano? Thanks in advance.
Honestly…I’m not sure! I went to the Neural DSP user account in Cortex Cloud and they only have 10 neural captures listed. I’m assuming they wouldn’t just throw all of the factory loaded captures on there for NC users to use. If I figure something out, I’ll let you know.

In theory, I could capture that capture with the QC and NC and share with you…if you remember which one it is lol.

Back