Neural DSP Nano Cortex

Tubescreamer's dead man........
Long live tubescreamer...

My Nano should arrive late today. Because of the likelihood of losing my internet connection from storms related to the Florida hurricane, I spent an hour last night creating PDFs of all the online web pages on the neural site that offer much more info than the PDF manual. I have some web chops that allow me to optimize the saving of pages in PDF format and so I often do this. I could make them available but I don't know whether that would piss off the company. Of course, Neural is likely to update their information, which is one of the reasons they keep it in HTML.

Last edited:
I could make them available but I don't know whether that would piss off the company.

Pretty sure when they made it an internet only manual they figured a LOT of people would do what you have.
As long as you're not selling the data it's free to share.

There's no disclaimers anywhere in the manual about printing and sharing.

*pretty please?*

:giggle:

There's no disclaimers anywhere in the manual about printing and sharing.
*pretty please?*

PossibleMusic.com/nano_pdf.zip
There are 9 pdf in total. I know zip files can be suspicious, but this is one of my own websites. I have a bunch. My principle biz site is FriendlySpider.com
You'll notice that the PDF are missing the large image headers and footers - which waste tons of ink - as well as embedded video.

I would say reading the manual
And showing what is added in Corus 1 and a column showing what is added in future firmware update they intend to add more FX likely
Now will it be an upcharge like Kemper ? That’s the intresting part

[…] Stomps sucks in comparison with the Nano cause no Bluetooth and no ability to Capture.
Face Palm GIF

Nano arrived from Germany, sliding all around in a larger box but it was intact. Tried to use my own USB cable but wouldn't power up, so I used the short one provided and it worked fine. Very noisy from the get-go until I pushed the ground button in which disables the ground lift.🤔 Then it was very quiet. Levels all over the place and delay and reverb settings funky but that's all subjective of course. Haven't linked the app yet but first impression going through a few presets is that this will work fine for me. I'm going to set up my Chromebook as well as several other old phones and tablets with the app. Sure wish you could edit more effect parameters with just the Nano itself. Nice guitar pick included. If this was a Zager product, that would be considered a $700 bonus accessory pack.😜

Last edited:
Back