NDSP Quad Cortex

Sorry, it's a TOP joke. There's this cryingdawsonface on there banging on about boot times.

I don't accept your non-apology.

Sigh. I'm not going to make the same mistakes I made on the other forum. I'm just putting trolls on ignore this time around. I don't have the same taste for fighting internet idiots I used to.

Getting this back to QC and its development, we seem to be just days or maybe a week or two from a development update on 3.1.0.

I damn sure expect it to be longer than "Things are proceeding nicely, and this update will enable access to Soldano SLO-100 X and Fortin Nameless X."
Where are you getting this information/ optimism? Did I miss a memo announcing an announcement of a forthcoming memo?

People are estimating 1-2 months for the synth on discord
Which people? If not NDSP, then on what basis?

EDIT: You guys are going to make me watch that damned video, aren't you?

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

Yes. We'll end up with a native synth and a plugin synth, just like we have with the mini voicer.
I hope the native version isn't too gimped in comparison to the plugin version, because the synth is the only reason I can foresee buying Rabea.

In general, all of these "almost but not quite the same" effects piling up are going to start making the menu structure unwieldy. I hope they're considering ways to make that more configurable per user preferences.

I'm just sick of having my excitement for anything undermined by people who just want to take a dump on people's joy for no good reason.
Fair but if you are looking for non negative responses I recommend sticking to the NDSP discord or Unity.

Very rarely will you find negativity about a product on its own boards. Not saying don't come here but we all know how this board feels about NDSP. It's on you at this point if you expected something different 🤣

Fair but if you are looking for non negative responses I recommend sticking to the NDSP discord or Unity.

Very rarely will you find negativity about a product on its own boards. Not saying don't come here but we all know how this board feels about NDSP. It's on you at this point if you expected something different 🤣

It's not simply negative comments. Don't play fucking coy with me. It's belittling, mocking comments and memes with 'crying faces' and all that other, uncalled for, trolling bullshit I have issue with.

I have no problem with simply negative comments but personal digs at QC owners are not acceptable.

And no. I don't buy it was more a dig at Dawson's Creek or any other back-peddaling shite-talk you lot come up with.

I'm just sick of having my excitement for anything undermined by people who just want to take a dump on people's joy for no good reason.

Honestly doesn’t seem like there can be much of a positive discussion about QC on TGF. Likely because of a backlash from the shilling at TOP.

Back