NDSP Quad Cortex

To me the next update for the QC will be very telling. Is it it going to be only plugin updates until they are caught up or will they (TINA 🫠) help them to push new models and plugin portability
This x1000
If you are going to boost and take out an article in Guitar World about the new AI robots then you had better back that up

I have a DC7 and a Crux laying around. Does the QC need a reverse polarity power cable?
1722528920837.png

Interesting - they seem to have gone with LSTM instead of Wavenet for the neural network.

It's from their discord so not much credit here 🤣

They have a section for asking about it and I asked if it will increase the frequency and number of amp models in the QC
Cool - was just looking through that thread now. I love the geek sh!t

It's from their discord so not much credit here 🤣

They have a section for asking about it and I asked if it will increase the frequency and number of amp models in the QC
I feel it should I mean if you can get that many measurements in days at least 3 or 4 new amp models should be possible before then end of year

Yeah decided to just do that lol, downloading now to mess around with it later. Nolly's been involved with a lot of the NDSP stuff so makes sense to go back there.

I have:

Plini
Soldano
Tone King
Petrucci
Hensen
Fortin Cali
Nolly

Will likely get Morgan during the BF sale as I always like the sound of those amps.

I wonder how NDSP will handle the reverb of amps like Tone King and Morgan? Break out the spring reverb to a separate block?
you would figure they could create a great sounding Spring reverb block sooner rather than later . but yes I suspect they will do one based on the Morgan/ TK models

Back