NDSP Quad Cortex

Oh… ok. That makes sense.

There…. Are…. people out there… that are just like me
Sad Doctor Who GIF
A majority of this forum at that 🤣

I think I've bought everything 5 times each at this point. The TMP is on its way back soon. QC v 3 to be next
Technically Tim you never have to keep anything but you could at least be using something for 30 days.
Did u update the temp to latest and still didn’t like?

Little inside baseball, but I'm happy for them whenever they get it launched. That's a big boulder to roll off the development plate. Hopefully, the batches of updates to support future "X" plugins come fast and furious after that.

Even better, I hope they get back on the original content development path in a big way. Good chance for them to build some goodwill and momentum.

Totally agree, I'd be happy to get plugin support off the backlog to see if everything else starts to move. There's tons of potential with this device if they continue working on it. Especially for additional effects...being able to create captures can add new amps and drive pedals, but new modulation, delays, reverbs, etc would be great.

i cannot understand their code lol
Is it 71 degrees in his house
71 days to ETA and he is crying
71 and a rain icon is usually not a positive is it

It's not rain. It's sweat. It represents someone looking at the 71% with trepidation; wondering if their QC has bricked because it hasn't progressed in minutes. It's a variation of this...

1000008314.jpg

Back