NAMM predictions

$350. Not bad.
Could be worse. Could be better. The sour spot!

I think I’m biased because I enjoy taking the time to program the Stomp to do a lot of what these pedals do, so I find a pedal like that to be a significantly better bargain. That being said, I can respect folks who use many pedals and want it just sound great right away. But that price would make my face pucker as I pressed the ‘buy’ button.

Also, I’m simply flat out spoiled by the Stomp.

My guesses Line6 new plug-in Yacht Rock for the dentists lawyers
And lovers of tan chinos

One new box pod go mini or something LT replacement
Maybe a smaller more compact Helix touch , which would be funny
Because Timbuck2 would insist that he has won the bet as this is a Helix successor and Next Gen , which DI could argue no it’s the exact same specs only different navigation setup and smaller with no expression pedal
But still just a stock Helix

Because Timbuck2 would insist that he has won the bet as this is a Helix successor and Next Gen , which DI could argue no it’s the exact same specs only different navigation setup and smaller with no expression pedal

Just saw this on the other place, and legit LOLed.

Screenshot from 2023-04-13 01-56-03.png

Maybe still worth the asking price but likely not worth the extra routing for the 9V block.
Yeah. I was thinking this would be a bigger deal until I saw the 9v battery issue. I laughed out loud when I watched the Seymour Duncan’s installation video where they conveniently glanced over that issue by using a guitar that already had a battery compartment routed.

Gotta say that this would be pretty much up my alley. Just that I'd likely stick with one tried and trusted combination after a while - so it'd only be a helper to get there quicker.
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Also it had me thinking about the Powerbridge because I have a guitar with one of those where I didn’t actually use the acoustic sound for years, but then came into a situation where having it is amazing. So I don’t see it as a waste to have tech you don’t use that much so long as it is unobtrusive while it’s sitting dormant.

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Also it had me thinking about the Powerbridge because I have a guitar with one of those where I didn’t actually use the acoustic sound for years, but then came into a situation where having it is amazing. So I don’t see it as a waste to have tech you don’t use that much so long as it is unobtrusive while it’s sitting dormant.
Definitely could be cool to have switchable OOP and to have solderless pickup changes - well at least once the switch is fully installed :grin. I think they should've aimed for a bit cheaper, though.

Ibanez seems to be entirely content boring the hell out of their longtime customers while jacking prices up to Suhr/Tyler pricing. They’ve been in the habit of drip feeding new models during the NAMM weekend but man, what a lackluster new year.

There’s a new Chromeboy….again, a 22-fretter again but Ibanez just keeps marketing to their collector base with this shit.

Ibanez seems to be entirely content boring the hell out of their longtime customers while jacking prices up to Suhr/Tyler pricing. They’ve been in the habit of drip feeding new models during the NAMM weekend but man, what a lackluster new year.

There’s a new Chromeboy….again, a 22-fretter again but Ibanez just keeps marketing to their collector base with this s**t.
I still drool over those Chromeboys.

Back