NAD: Mark VII

Desertdweller

Roadie
This amp is seriously impressive. I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys have. I don't know that I'm going to post any clips, but I'll definitely be recording with it soon.

20230327_133140.jpg

what iteration is that bottom Boogie? Is that a wine red headshell or black?

EDIT: I see now it’s a III. I sold a IIC+ in a wine red headshell in about 2003-2004 and puckered up for a second

No sign of a refund here, either. I was a bit slower in returning mine, though. I'll give them to the end of the week before I start harassing customer service.
Per support email I got yesterday morning:
"It takes a week minimum before usually refunds happen on returns as it has to be processed and then sent to accounting."

I wonder if they are owned by Prymaxe? :unsure:

So @Desertdweller how do you like Mark VII mode? Does it sound like a recto since you have a solid frame of reference there?

Very interested in IIB mode as well. The low gain clips I've heard are absolutely to die for. Does it get brutal too if you crank the gain?

So @Desertdweller how do you like Mark VII mode? Does it sound like a recto since you have a solid frame of reference there?
I know you’re asking DD, but to me it doesn’t sound like a Recto. It sounds good, but not a recto. I think it sounds more like the DC series, which I used to have. That too was supposed to be where Mark meets Recto, but it’s not what I think of. It’s its own thing.

Back