Might've just went Full Turbo™

f**k yeah it will!

If I remember right, you hate Fractal’s MIDI implementation….but I’d be setting up channel switching on the FM9 the second that thing got in the door!
I run the BL as a one channel amp. For now at least :cool:

giphy.gif

Oh I’m a derp, I was thinking the JPIIC+….does the Badlander have MIDI channel switching?
Nope. Relay based. I don't think the 9 has relay channel switching capability? I just dime the crunch channel and let it do the work :love:

I was watching some Cooper Carter drive block vids this morning. There are a few cool pieces in the FM but nothing I can see myself preferring over amp gain. I will certainly give it a go before I settle in. The OCD, the exotic acb(?) and the jamray(?) thing in the CC vids stood out the most to me.

I was watching some Cooper Carter drive block vids this morning. There are a few cool pieces in the FM but nothing I can see myself preferring over amp gain. I will certainly give it a go before I settle in. The OCD, the exotic acb(?) and the jamray(?) thing in the CC vids stood out the most to me.

That’s always the thing isn’t it? Tube distortion or silicon?

I use a drive for leads to get extra sustain and low cut/ mid boost , but I generally prefer power amp section sat/distortion. 👍

That’s always the thing isn’t it? Tube distortion or silicon?

I use a drive for leads to get extra sustain and low cut/ mid boost , but I generally prefer power amp section sat/distortion. 👍
The BL is the tightest amp I've ever played. It's nuts. It would be interesting to see (and be able to understand lol) the schematics to know if they built a baked-in boost into the circuit. I feel like I've read that somewhere?

Dumb question. Can spdif out be positioned in the chain and work as a instrument level send for amp input?

Back