Might've just went Full Turbo™

Well these things are SUPER easy to break. :(

Was putting them on and both right-hand side black frames snapped with very little pressure.

I put on the clear-screen part first and then the black frame over/around it. Looking at his video now, I guess it's supposed to be the other way around. However, that's not indicated on the packaging at all.

The very slight pressure of my thumb on the side of the black frame, with the corner of the screen cover under it, seems to have snapped it. Happened with both of them, as I didn't notice it had happened until doing the second one.

Paying $100+, waiting two months, having them shipped from the UK to Canada, and then this happening in the first 5 seconds… :brick:rofl I've sent him an email, we'll see how it goes.

View attachment 2407

Update: ZenRigs got back to me right away over on the Fractal forum. He was super cool and is sending some replacements ASAP. He's of the opinion that it happened during shipping and not during installation. Now that I think about it, I think he's right.

Great Kevin Costner from ZenRigs! (old tgp-ism for customer service... :rofl)

Update: ZenRigs got back to me right away over on the Fractal forum. He was super cool and is sending some replacements ASAP. He's of the opinion that it happened during shipping and not during installation. Now that I think about it, I think he's right.

Great Kevin Costner from ZenRigs! (old tgp-ism for customer service... :rofl)
Sukh is great and they are really nice addition

That's good news! It really wouldn't make sense for a screen protector to snap during installation. Wouldn't be protecting very well...

Back