Fractal FM9 Turbo MKII ** Owners

MindCrime

Roadie
Well, who here has scored their new FM9 Turbo MKII ?

Owners, how are you liking it ?

I noticed just a few minutes ago that they're still available from the FAS website store....

Last edited:
Just got mine yesterday

IMG_3459.jpeg

I picked it up on my way to a rehearsal, unboxed it in the parking lot and used it for rehearsal. It was super simple to set up, I was up and running in no time, and it sounds as amazing as I would expect.

There were a few quirks to get used to coming from the Axe III, but I think I’ll get used to them soon enough.

Just got mine yesterday

View attachment 19201

I picked it up on my way to a rehearsal, unboxed it in the parking lot and used it for rehearsal. It was super simple to set up, I was up and running in no time, and it sounds as amazing as I would expect.

There were a few quirks to get used to coming from the Axe III, but I think I’ll get used to them soon enough.

Fox Tv Cookie GIF by Empire FOX

There are a few of us, I think, here on TGF who are waiting for TB3 to drop in and enlighten us with his observations and early

experiences with the all NEW Fractal FM9 Turbo MKII. And a couple of pics would be icing on the cake. So we wait patiently.......

Shiba Inu Waiting GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

Brb Waiting GIF by 505 Games

Just got mine yesterday

View attachment 19201

Tone is in the coily XLR

Just got mine yesterday

View attachment 19201

I like that RingMod1 made it to the front page, and there is something else hidden away under "more FX"

Just got mine yesterday

View attachment 19201

ENHANCE

I like that RingMod1 made it to the front page, and there is something else hidden away under "more FX"
Ring Mod was a standard switch config for me for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. I actually just pulled it off my default FC12 layout over the weekend. That faux bass is :love

Back