MIA ?

It’s been noticed, a few of us have his info and have been reaching out. No word as of yet and I’m very much hoping this is just la szum doing a “Oh, didn’t mean to scare ya guys, I just went to decompress in my cabin I never told you guys I had” situation, Dave is full of surprises!

Obviously we’ll keep everyone updated if we hear anything, but I’m hoping he just pops in here and starts telling us we worry too much!

It’s been noticed, a few of us have his info and have been reaching out. No word as of yet and I’m very much hoping this is just la szum doing a “Oh, didn’t mean to scare ya guys, I just went to decompress in my cabin I never told you guys I had” situation, Dave is full of surprises!

Obviously we’ll keep everyone updated if we hear anything, but I’m hoping he just pops in here and starts telling us we worry too much!
Didn't Dave mention that he lived off the grid for a while? Methinks some time away from anything electronic can be super helpful for the brain. That's my hopeful guess.

JD's exuberant speech is perfectly cromulent!
Hoping Dave will pop up out of nowhere and say "Wow, y'all really missed me, huh?"
cromulent ?
1698779378695.gif

Back