Lovepedal ‘Sale’

It's a 2-stage cascading Overdrive. Not sure what I would compare it to. It is kind of its own thing. Not a TS-style
circuit, not a Transparent OD, and not a Timmy clone. Great for pushing an amp on the edge of breakup and
then adding 2 gain stages. Never really played another dirt/od pedal like it, to be honest. :idk

DAMNIT I F*CKING MISSED IT!!!

If you guys getting the Dovers don’t dig it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands. Son of a f*cking bitch. I‘m not really interested in anymore dirt pedals unless it’s the Dover. F*cking sh*tf*ckheadkjnsdfnjksdfnjksdfjknsdfjnk

I didn’t see this f*cking thread until now. Not sure why I never get the damn emails, they must be going to my spam folder. Son of a bitch I’m actually really f*cking perturbed.

Sometimes they go to my Spam folder, and sometimes to my Promotions folder, and sometimes
to my Primary folder. No idea why?

I bet one or 17 of them will pop up on Reverb for roughly the same price.... +/- some shipping.

Well, you guys get these yet or what?

Also, where can I send the money to buy it off one of you?

:hmm

Nothing here yet. IIRC it said 3-4 weeks to get built, so should be getting close to shipping soon.

I’m still legit pissed I missed on a Dover. Hopefully these go the way of the BC178’s and pop up on Reverb for decent prices once people get them.

Nada here. Just the 3 week mark so I am expecting something by the last week or March or 1st week of April. :idk

It’s cuz I hit up Sean and had him send them to me instead. He obliged because he knows where they belong.

I bought a Zendrive² recently that's cool. Need some more time with it, but I got the Marshall pedals (three of them, anyways), so I've been preoccupied with those when I play. I want to try the Zendrive² with a few of my dual drives (particularly those with two of the same/similar circuit in them) to see what pairing I like, and possibly use that as my fourth drive section. I have a drive board with four "sections," and pick one section when I play. Each of these four sections has 4 circuits at most. For instance, one section is two Dirty Shirleys and a BE-OD Deluxe, another section is two Bogner Ecstacy minis, and two Ecstasy full size pedals.

I predict as early as Monday Reverb will see a few bloated listings, and a couple from sensible
fellas just trying to recoup their costs.

20230327_160157.jpg

Back