Lovepedal ‘Sale’

Well look at that, JHS for the rescue! :LOL:

-uqsE_FOW52nSpu61nAjjoVBw_o8qKJnEejb2lXnvVXAWzgOobejyertAcqbmm9Ph0fFgC7kOZlOt-YvPzQyUziEwKwjgm2F70XUsgtzv0g-tsljR0CC1WbMi1fpxGWNVgTDBPZvyGu0XMy_HfTtYkpssFBL5Z16SJ0SiePwrrMujSIfgSkLi0d6IIGJvu19ZyBacGPF7A=s0-d-e1-ft

Haha! Is that real?

I have a variable voltage power supply and voltage does make a difference with Dirt pedals.

Hell, it is just the microcosm version of EVH and the Variac used with a Marshall, isn't it? :idk

Haha! Is that real?

I have a variable voltage power supply and voltage does make a difference with Dirt pedals.

Hell, it is just the microcosm version of EVH and the Variac used with a Marshall, isn't it? :idk
I think it's a tad early, look at the date :)

This reminds me, I grabbed some 9volts off Amazon, I can’t remember if they’re alkaline or non-alkaline, but after doing some reading over which ones fuzzes prefer, I ordered some and never even tried them. Now I can’t remember what they are because the packaging doesn’t say. :rofl

Pedal has passed customs and is ready for pickup, but they parked it at a post office far away from me, had to call them and have them ship it to my local post office....:hmm

Look forward to what you think of it when it lands, Blix 182. :banana

Sorry. I blame the Coffee. :facepalm

I kind of hate to tell you this, but those are different. Triangle/Pyramid knob config (original and first release of
the DD) and the straight across config (revised and later release) are 2 different versions. Spoke with Sean about
this in the past. Something about the way the JFETs in the DD are "offset" differently. And something, something
about how that impacts the Mid-content, and makes the Low-end tighter/looser as a result. :idk

I'll see if I can dig up our correspondence on it. :beer

I kind of hate to tell you this, but those are different. Triangle/Pyramid knob config (original and first release of
the DD) and the straight across config (revised and later release) are 2 different versions. Spoke with Sean about
this in the past. Something about the way the JFETs in the DD are "offset" differently. And something, something
about how that impacts the Mid-content, and makes the Low-end tighter/looser as a result. :idk

I'll see if I can dig up our correspondence on it. :beer

If it’s a worthwhile difference I’ll track one down, I’d rather get my hands on all the non-OG builds first, like that OC42 damnit!!!!!

Well FINALLY I got mine in my hands, it had gotten itself into a postal black hole for a couple weeks. :hmm

Just had a quick test into the 2204 in the Axe and I have to say it sounds most promising, very much EJ in a box-ish. :love

If it’s a worthwhile difference I’ll track one down, I’d rather get my hands on all the non-OG builds first, like that OC42 damnit!!!!!

It's the original Alf/Hermida design, and everything after is a revision on that. Only way to tell is by the Knob configuration.

Well FINALLY I got mine in my hands, it had gotten itself into a postal black hole for a couple weeks. :hmm

Just had a quick test into the 2204 in the Axe and I have to say it sounds most promising, very much EJ in a box-ish. :love

Not in my hands it is not. Must have gotten a bad pedal. :LOL:

It's the original Alf/Hermida design, and everything after is a revision on that. Only way to tell is by the Knob configuration.

I just wonder if there are any component/schematic changes. If it’s just a physical placement of knobs I most likely won’t spend the dime to get one, especially since they’re all $350-$500!

Back