Lovepedal ‘Sale’

I just wonder if there are any component/schematic changes. If it’s just a physical placement of knobs I most likely won’t spend the dime to get one, especially since they’re all $350-$500!

There are/were. Something.... something about the offset with the JFETs that made the original DD
with the Pyramid knob config being thicker (great with single-coils, not so great with humbuggers).

Basically, Sean told me it tightened up the DD in the low-end. The OG is a bit looser down under.

There are/were. Something.... something about the offset with the JFETs that made the original DD
with the Pyramid knob config being thicker (great with single-coils, not so great with humbuggers).

Basically, Sean told me it tightened up the DD in the low-end. The OG is a bit looser down under.

Hahahah if I can ever find one for under $500 I’ll snag it.

I would love to have a DD, but that isn't going to happen given their current prices. I have 3 BK's so I'm set really but would still be cool to have Sean's take. I've been mulling over building something similar so might be a good time very soon. I have at least 99% of the parts laying around anyways lol.

I would love to have a DD, but that isn't going to happen given their current prices. I have 3 BK's so I'm set really but would still be cool to have Sean's take. I've been mulling over building something similar so might be a good time very soon. I have at least 99% of the parts laying around anyways lol.

Lovepedal does the SNS sales, they’re generally $100-$200 depending on the guts, really quick sales though. Then morons jack up the prices on Reverb.

Uh oh…I’m digging that Purple Plexi pedal…

Son Of A Bitch Gabriel GIF by VapeWild

It's a killer Marshall-esque pedal. I don't see the PP on the page right now, Boogieman. The
only one that has the PP circuit is the Vintage Modern on the page now.

Back