Line6 POD Express Black

So Perfecto and Henning are making separate videos out of the same studio room? What is this unique arrangement about? How odd.

About the pedal...never liked any of L6's manufactured / synthetic tones. Don't know if this'll be different.

Interesting that they went with two boost/dist blocks - boost seems like it would’ve been enough to keep delay and reverb separate - gottta have those ambient cleans in between the chugs.

Good $180 backup rig to fit in the front of your gig bag.

Not too much else to say other than it's a bit of a bummer that FW development has taken soooo long because resources keep getting pulled for stuff like this.
Just wait until you see their NAMM booth!
:pickle

Good $180 backup rig to fit in the front of your gig bag.

Not too much else to say other than it's a bit of a bummer that FW development has taken soooo long because resources keep getting pulled for stuff like this.
One has to assume they are close to a new flagship just given all the movement by other players in the market. I see the value of these pedals, not really for me, unfortunately. A little go board could be fun, but I have no use for it. One of our rock workshop kids this summer had a POD express board with a hotone volume pedal and a tuner all battery powered and it sounded pretty damn good.

They are great little pedals - especially now with the editor - the tones are all there if you need something compact with a good variety of tweakable sounds.

One has to assume they are close to a new flagship just given all the movement by other players in the market. I see the value of these pedals, not really for me, unfortunately. A little go board could be fun, but I have no use for it. One of our rock workshop kids this summer had a POD express board with a hotone volume pedal and a tuner all battery powered and it sounded pretty damn good.

I dunno. Haven't been many flagships hitting the market since the Quad Cortex back in, what, 2021?

Feels like we're at a plateau, and smaller stuff is just going to keep dropping down in size and price for another year or two still...

I dunno. Haven't been many flagships hitting the market since the Quad Cortex back in, what, 2021?

Feels like we're at a plateau, and smaller stuff is just going to keep dropping down in size and price for another year or two still...
QC is almost where it was advertised to be, and they’re releasing iterative products, Kemper is releasing iterative products or has in the last couple years, Tonex, all the UAD modeling pedals, Amazon brands getting into captures (and releasing feature-rich hardware platforms), Boss adding touchscreen and actually updating their products and iterative products, Fractal moving into the “affordable” floor processor realm. There’s a lot of stuff happening in modeling in the last few years.

Back