Line6 POD Express Black

I'm really feeling the love here guys. It means a lot!
Off-topic, but Jon I always love the shit out of your videos.

I keep coming back to that York Mesa 4x12 comparison video that feels like you made it just for me lol. The riffs in that are so cool but I got some good ideas for tweaking my main heavy tone from that video. I flat refuse to play any amp that's not a Recto. They don't exist as far as I'm concerned lol.

Also I really love your friendly demeanor. Come to North Carolina so I can give you a firm handshake.

kenny-omega-yes.gif

I think I'm going to try and replicate some of these presets on the Stomp or Floor - honestly a few of those amps I've hardly touched - just goes to show all these awesome sounds are all there in the HX family.

I think I'm going to try and replicate some of these presets on the Stomp or Floor - honestly a few of those amps I've hardly touched - just goes to show all these awesome sounds are all there in the HX family.
Yep, that's the wonderful thing about it. But having a little box like this is fun too. For anyone getting into modeling the first time, this series of PODs is a no-brainer imo.

Yep, that's the wonderful thing about it. But having a little box like this is fun too. For anyone getting into modeling the first time, this series of PODs is a no-brainer imo.
Omg the quality of this thing
And the fact you can record and use a looper to practice leads over rythms
This honestly should be in every guitar players stocking at Christmas for $189

I was so close to pulling the trigger on the OG model, but wasn’t that impressed with the selection of amps in regards to higher gain. This definitely “ticks the boxes.”

These things are every guitar department’s dream around Christmas. Whether or not the salesmen at GC will actually realize that is a different story, but I’d be pimping these things to every single parent that walked through the door for their kids first electric guitar.

From the videos I've heard so far, this thing sounds positively amazing, regardless of the price. @Digital Igloo , how does this compare to the Pod Go in terms of the amp modeling? I don't recall Pod Go clips ever sounding this good.

I guess I’m just gonna say it - how the F do you put out a heavy themed pedal and not put a single Mesa in it.

Otherwise it’s a really cool box.

Back