Line 6 POD Express

Had a chance to fiddle with the editor last night. Very cool. My only wish would be to have a few different cab choices available. Having the 3 flavors of a modern 4x12 (probably V30 loaded) is ok, but I think having a couple different would be awesome. Selfishly I'd replace a few with the Whowatt 100 cab, and maybe the tweed 4x10. It would really up the versatility imo.

Me either. I see Win and Mac. No iOS or Android.
It is now - and works brilliantly on my Pixel 9 Pro Fold, albeit with a handful of overlapping screen elements.

Screenshot_20240914-112014.png

It is now - and works brilliantly on my Pixel 9 Pro Fold, albeit with a handful of overlapping screen elements.
Yep. Found it in Play store on my tablet, installed it andnow need to locate a type C OTG adapter, I think I have one laying about here... somewhere...:unsure:

I was playing with the Win 10 version earlier, pretty good, although the Save function is a little glitchy and occasionally requires several presses, but it eventually gets there. Nice straightforward GUI with knobs, reminds me of my Fractal editor a bit, I like it. But wth is the "noise" setting in the delay block?

I'd STILL like to have long press sense on FS3 & FS4 to be able to control the other two fx blocks...:grin:hmm

EDIT - cobbled together an adapter cable from tablet type C to PE type C and the app works just fine, this is really cool, I can control it from my tab onstage, I used to do exactly that with my AX8 and FracPad years ago.

Last edited:
Yep. Found it in Play store on my tablet, installed it andnow need to locate a type C OTG adapter, I think I have one laying about here... somewhere...:unsure:

I was playing with the Win 10 version earlier, pretty good, although the Save function is a little glitchy and occasionally requires several presses, but it eventually gets there. Nice straightforward GUI with knobs, reminds me of my Fractal editor a bit, I like it. But wth is the "noise" setting in the delay block?

I'd STILL like to have long press sense on FS3 & FS4 to be able to control the other two fx blocks...:grin:hmm
This may be an option for FS3/FS4. I have a PE and I'm thinking about one of these.

1726352231029.jpeg

Go to the link. It shows how to connect it...different pictures. ( below the main photo )

View attachment 28481
I just looked at the website. The XL looks perfect for me as it includes a platform spot for the volume pedal, and the ad says it supports the DVP4 so I think I'll pick one up for only $5 more. Maybe it'll all fit in the case I bought, that'd be cool, we'll see.

EDIT - just ordered the XL version, looking forward to receiving it!

Last edited:
Back