Kyle Bull

Hey welcome brother. I think I have seen all your youtube vids. Great job! I was an instant subscriber.
Appreciate that dude. Honestly means more than you know. The support really is crazy for me to wrap my head around, but it's very much appreciated.

Welcome!

I honestly haven't watched much of your videos but will check them out. I've seen them pop up on my feed occasionally and I'm like "oh yeah there's muscular metal dude" :D

I can relate to weight struggles as I've been mostly overweight for most of my life (outside of a few awesome years of being skinny in college). I'm trying to eat more meat/cheese/veggies and cut down on carbs and sugars as well. I'll bet the extra sugar in the blood stream not only triggers insulin response but also inflammation, leading to the aches and pains.
Yep, that's exactly right. The inflammation is the real killer. Long and short term. Just trying to stay away from sugars and processed foods in general is a great start!

No question for you Kyle - just happy to see your success. I started watching your vids from your first Badlander video 2 years ago, and it's been fun to watch you grow your channel.

Hopefully you keep it up, keep diversifying your approach as you have, and keep having fun for sure. Oh and keep clowning on the haters on Facebook, that fun too.
Thank you, my man. I really do appreciate it. It's been a wild ride but if anything, it's only given me inspiration to keep going and trying to improve in all areas whenever I can.

I have! The SLX is the best of the bunch, in my humble opinion. It's just high gain enough that hitting with a boost really tightens it up and adds the right amount of saturation. It's thicker and less shrill than the 900 HGDR with a more typical Marshall mid bark. I personally love them and am currently trying to hunt another down right now, but the prices have gone bananas.

I’ve been eyeing them on my Reverb feed and it looks like $1,100 is the going rate. Tone isn’t cheap. :cool:

Leads to another question. Being the king amp hustler, what amps do you actually think ARE a value these days? (Or the used market hasn’t caught up to yet)

Have you ever tried the Fender Prosonic? I always heard they were Fender's take on uber-high gain. Never got a chance to try one though.

I was offered one for my Kemper way back when. That's the extent of my story :bag
I heard it was Fender does a Recto. Not sure the amount of reality in this statement. Then I also read Matthias Jabs used them :satan I tried the SuperSonic one time but was completely underwhelmed.

I heard it was Fender does a Recto. Not sure the amount of reality in this statement. Then I also read Matthias Jabs used them :satan I tried the SuperSonic one time but was completely underwhelmed.
I honestly got a mark vibe from it but yeah it is definitely interesting to see that fender badge and then just crushing distortion

• Love
Reactions: JT
Have you ever tried the Fender Prosonic? I always heard they were Fender's take on uber-high gain. Never got a chance to try one though.
I have not! Definitely been looking for both the Prosonic anf Supersonic just to try for my own personl curiosity. They don't seem to come up often. Would also like to track down full stack of those MH cabs on the cheap, love me some K100's!

• 100%
Reactions: JT
I have not! Definitely been looking for both the Prosonic anf Supersonic just to try for my own personl curiosity. They don't seem to come up often. Would also like to track down full stack of those MH cabs on the cheap, love me some K100's!
Nice! Interested to see what you think when you find one. I have my Mode Four loaded with K100s and it rips \m/
fyNMrhxl.jpg

Hey all!
New forum member here. Name is Kyle. I'm an amp and cab/speaker nut/collector and have frequented other forums for over 10 years now. I also have a YouTube channel primarialy focusing on high gain thrash/hardcore tones and amp/pedal showcase type videos.

A litlle while back, someone had asked me if I'd like to participate in an Ask Me Anything thread on this forum. I feel like a dick because I had actually agreed to it and then forgotten about it and couldn't remember the forum.....I finally figured out that it was this forum. If you guys are interested, would definitely still love to have the opportunity to do so! If not, no worries.

Happy to have found another forum that hopefully isn't loaded down with holier-than-thou types or people constantly starting pointless arguments for their own entertainment :rofl
More vids with ur old lady making fun of you in the background, like the “cheap guitar” video from this week. :)
Hit close to home.

Man I thought wth he bought another Badlander 25
Nice compact case there
Thank you sir. A carpenter I am not. But it fits the width of the 112 and that was the goal!

haha! Well, I can tell you they're nothing alike, in any way. Does that help?! Lol
Thanks. In the next two weeks I’m up to get either a Badlander 100, Triple Crown 100, JVM410H or a 2555x. Tough decision because they all do something a little different.

@KyleBull Do you still have that JVM410HJS Satriani Marshall?
Unfortunately, no man :(

Would have loved to have kept it, but unfortunately had too much tied up in it to justify. It's def my choice over the standard 410H though!

Funny enough, I actually got the amp as part of a large package deal. When I sold off all the stuff I didn't want to keep, I ended up for a Randall 412XL cab, a Boss Waza Craft SD1 and a Digitech Drop pedal....for FREE. Can't complain

Kyle; I saw on FB you picked up one of the St. James amps. Any word on when a vid will drop for it? My reflexive internet stoked dislike for Blackstar amps aside; I am still super curious on this line.

Back