Just bought a Fryette LX. Thanks Whizz!

I know the price point is more than other options but IMHO worth it.
I immediately loved it. Much moreso than the other Fryette PS-100 I had. Only thing I am still sitting on is how I want to rack it. Whether I want to rack it and the III together in like a 5-6 space or if I want to rack in on it's own. It is DEEP so that presents some complexity in that regard, imo.

I immediately loved it. Much moreso than the other Fryette PS-100 I had. Only thing I am still sitting on is how I want to rack it. Whether I want to rack it and the III together in like a 5-6 space or if I want to rack in on it's own. It is DEEP so that presents some complexity in that regard, imo.

I rack them together in a 4u, but the depth difference made me end up swapping the LXII to the top, because I didn’t like the LX vents directly under the AxeFX I/O connections. Up top it creates enough distance to the connectors to satisfy my OCD regarding heat dissipation. :ROFLMAO:

I rack them together in a 4u, but the depth difference made me end up swapping the LXII to the top, because I didn’t like the LX vents directly under the AxeFX I/O connections. Up top it creates enough distance to the connectors to satisfy my OCD regarding heat dissipation. :ROFLMAO:
I've been working with my gear consultant and I think I am going for a single space rack instead. That way I can use it with the III, use it with the FM and use it with whatever else in a modular, non-hernia or meltdown inducing state.
:rollsafe

I've been working with my gear consultant and I think I am going for a single space rack instead. That way I can use it with the III, use it with the FM and use it with whatever else in a modular, non-hernia or meltdown inducing state.

That totally makes sense if you’re going to be moving it around with other gear. She’s got some weight on her, so probably best to not add any other unnecessary gear to the haul. I knew the LX would be great just using the time tested weight to awesomeness ratio. :ROFLMAO: It’s not heavy, but it’s not nothing either.

That totally makes sense if you’re going to be moving it around with other gear. She’s got some weight on her, so probably best to not add any other unnecessary gear to the haul. I knew the LX would be great just using the time tested weight to awesomeness ratio. :ROFLMAO: It’s not heavy, but it’s not nothing either.
That transformer :love

I’m no longer in the gig gang like you JT, but having used this setup now for a couple weeks, I think this would be my live rig. My 18yo self would have loved it, but… poor. :ROFLMAO: AxeFx tap for FoH, LX powering cabs on stage. FC12 command hub up front. Pretty much the perfect setup. :chef

I’m no longer in the gig gang like you JT, but having used this setup now for a couple weeks, I think this would be my live rig. My 18yo self would have loved it, but… poor. :ROFLMAO: AxeFx tap for FoH, LX powering cabs on stage. FC12 command hub up front. Pretty much the perfect setup. :chef
You wouldn't haul the JVM 😬

You wouldn't haul the JVM 😬

JVM stays home where I can keep it dust and puke free.

Yas Omg GIF by O&O, Inc

I’ve looked at a very small rack too but think I might use a two spacer. You think there’s enough ventilation in a one space? The amp gets pretty warm.

I’ve looked at a very small rack too but think I might use a two spacer. You think there’s enough ventilation in a one space? The amp gets pretty warm.
Yes on the 2 space. Hardest part is it's a deep piece so some 9inch deep rack isn't going to cut it. I'm being goldilocks af about it atm :ROFLMAO:

Yes on the 2 space. Hardest part is it's a deep piece so some 9inch deep rack isn't going to cut it. I'm being goldilocks af about it atm :ROFLMAO:
I'd get one of these, nice handles for easy carrying and the depth is just right:

I like the handles of this one better but it's out of stock. I ordered the first one and should be here on Tuesday. We'll see how it looks and go from there. Thank you sir!

I have mine in one of these with a matrix gt1000fx on top for backup but it's a shallower version I think and it has the older thinner handles IIRC

Update. See hyperbolic thread from yesterday or Saturday or whentfever.

LX at home is godlike. LX at the gig was not godlike. Not near loud enough for a 100 watt amp with the FM at least. 2 space rack is fine but it kind of hangs in the balance as well given it's here because I thought the LX would peel paint and it really doesn't. With the FM at least.

I am at a crossroads. I could go Synergy and hope that it somehow operates at a much louder level than the FM does. Or I could dump it and stick with the Stealth. Which isn't loud enough either with the FM.

I am running the output levels at 0 to where it just hits the red threshold but not louder. I could bump it up a few db into the occasional red but that seems like not a good idea. Good amount of $ to be tied up in something.

Update. See hyperbolic thread from yesterday or Saturday or whentfever.

LX at home is godlike. LX at the gig was not godlike. Not near loud enough for a 100 watt amp with the FM at least. 2 space rack is fine but it kind of hangs in the balance as well given it's here because I thought the LX would peel paint and it really doesn't. With the FM at least.

I am at a crossroads. I could go Synergy and hope that it somehow operates at a much louder level than the FM does. Or I could dump it and stick with the Stealth. Which isn't loud enough either with the FM.

I am running the output levels at 0 to where it just hits the red threshold but not louder. I could bump it up a few db into the occasional red but that seems like not a good idea. Good amount of $ to be tied up in something.
What's the con of just being the stealth at this point and playing through that?

Back