Just bought a Fryette LX. Thanks Whizz!

Yas! Stereo!!!!

stereo neighbor GIF

Side bar -- I don't know what that's from or if it's Michael Smiley, but it happily sent me down a 5 minute Michale Smiley diversion to start my day off juuuuuust right. Thank you!

I love my Fryette Powerstage (different product I know) but it pairs really well with the Synergy Setup.

Just got the LX here about 30 minutes ago. Connected the III to it, then FM. What a STELLAR piece. Honeymoon and all that blahblahblahs. But really sounds fucking spectacular with the FAS stuff. Goddamn!

Green power light is :chef Zero use for the depth control (at least at this loud af but still home volume level). Presence switch, otoh; fuck yes. Very pleased.

Current con is it doesn't fit in my homemade rack case the III is in. So it maybe sort of has me thinking of the old Synergy time again. And the new FX8 single rack mount unit coming out with cab block, trumpet routing and XLR out.

Also got one recently to replace PA50 for more volume and it also definitely has a bit less coloration
The Stealth 50 as a power amp is great. And fits my EVH 112s perfectly obviously. But having that extra 50 watts on tap in bridge mode is just :love

Just got the LX here about 30 minutes ago. Connected the III to it, then FM. What a STELLAR piece. Honeymoon and all that blahblahblahs. But really sounds fucking spectacular with the FAS stuff. Goddamn!

Green power light is :chef Zero use for the depth control (at least at this loud af but still home volume level). Presence switch, otoh; fuck yes. Very pleased.

Current con is it doesn't fit in my homemade rack case the III is in. So it maybe sort of has me thinking of the old Synergy time again. And the new FX8 single rack mount unit coming out with cab block, trumpet routing and XLR out.

AxeFx + LXII + CAB =

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Hell yeah bro!!!

Can you bridge the channels for 100-watts or no???

Yes although it's confusing. Both channels need to be switched off of standby, and the impedance selector needs to be at double the total load (not half, as with some other amps). So to run my 8 ohm cab at 100W it's gotta be at 16 ohm selection which feels unnatural at first.

The Stealth 50 as a power amp is great. And fits my EVH 112s perfectly obviously. But having that extra 50 watts on tap in bridge mode is just :love

So much easier to bring this to a gig though! And I've got a backup matrix in the rack too. Modeler outputs tend to be a little lower than most rack preamps, so it's nice to have the extra juice. I found myself pushing the pa50 up to almost 75% pretty often, but it's been much easier to get loud enough with the lx II bridged. I've measured most of my rack preamps at around 0.8 - 1.4 V output range, while nearly all of my modelers are more like 600-700 mV unless I push them all the way near maxing out.

Back