Is Glen right?

At least Stevie T ..... f**k. Okay, Glen wins that one.
Angry Wwe Nxt GIF by WWE

These videos strike me like Flat Earthers, QAnon, Alex Jones etc...anecdotal evidence presented with the allusion that it is fact.

I have always been ashamed that some get off on this kind of stuff, or worse, believe it.

Indeed. Replace "pickups" or "woodtone" with the names of politicians or conspiracy theories, and this would be a carbon copy of these discussions on the topic that is not allowed here and at many other forums :rofl
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Last edited:
I see no fallacy against me named by you. I can sort of infer that you MIGHT be claiming the hasty Generalization fallacy on my part, is that correct?
I’m going to respond, and then our conversation has come to a close.

You’ve presented a few that fall under an umbrella of cognitive distortions including but not limited to mind reading.

I believe it’s better for you to discover them on your own.

Indeed. Replace "pickups" or "woodtone" with the names of politicians or conspiracy theories, and this would be a carbon copy of these discussions on the topic that is not allowed here and at many other forums :rofl
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth
I had typed more but deleted much of it...

I’m going to respond, and then our conversation has come to a close.

You’ve presented a few that fall under an umbrella of cognitive distortions including but not limited to mind reading.

I believe it’s better for you to discover them on your own.
None of those were a logical fallacy. You lied and failed.

Evasion noted....and no, their conclusions aren't at odds

If a giant table and a tiny v sound exactly the same, the species of wood certainly doesn't matter

Ok, so body construction does not matter for your ears, regardless of musical context.
Pickups don't matter for your ears, it seems.
So, you're really telling me here that all electric guitars sound the same?

That's quite astounding.
This and the increasingly aggressive attitude you show is doing you and your reputation a big disservice. Just saying.

Last edited:
I think in the end its the sum of all parts of the chain, especially the player
if wood makes a difference or not i wont be able to tell nor will i bother to compare
if i get the sounds that i want with my gear that i have then nothing else really matters now does it

Back