I'm Dying Inside Right Now!

la szum

Goatlord
Done a couple of CL deals with this guy, and he lists this Marshall (told me about it in the past, and I told him
if he ever wanted to sell it to let me know).

He didn't let me know. Then I see the ad. I might cry. A lot 😭

Yes, it has been molested. But still.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 17-38-57 1978 MARSHALL JMP HEAD & SIMMS WATTS CABINET - musical instr...png

Last edited:
If I was a serial killer that's the ad I'd post lol

Does he have pigs??

It'd be like 95% chance of some chloroform and chill time hahaha

My buddy’s have a segment on their podcast, “Don’t kill people…..but when you do….” and one of their “….but when you do’s” was “don’t speculate possible ways to kill people on the internet and leave a big ole paper trail” :rofl

I tried to guilt trip him. He told me about the amp in January when I met him to buy an EV SRO 12" speaker
in a Home Depot parking lot. I told him, "When you are ready to sell let me know."
"Oh sure, I have your number."

Then I see the CL ad, and text him right away since I have his number from the previous sale. He's like, "Some
other guy is on his way here now. Sorry. I feel bad now."

I am like, "Fuck you and your flimsy word and your descendants for 7 generations to come!" :LOL:

Win some. Lose some. That was a big loss. :hugitout

I tried to guilt trip him. He told me about the amp in January when I met him to buy an EV SRO 12" speaker
in a Home Depot parking lot. I told him, "When you are ready to sell let me know."
"Oh sure, I have your number."

Then I see the CL ad, and text him right away since I have his number from the previous sale. He's like, "Some
other guy is on his way here now. Sorry. I feel bad now."

I am like, "f**k you and your flimsy word and your descendants for 7 generations to come!" :LOL:

Win some. Lose some. That was a big loss. :hugitout
Oh btw, this amp and cab play awesome! He actually caved when I offered him $400. Better luck next time!

Back