I'm Dying Inside Right Now!

la szum

Goatlord
Done a couple of CL deals with this guy, and he lists this Marshall (told me about it in the past, and I told him
if he ever wanted to sell it to let me know).

He didn't let me know. Then I see the ad. I might cry. A lot šŸ˜­

Yes, it has been molested. But still.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 17-38-57 1978 MARSHALL JMP HEAD & SIMMS WATTS CABINET - musical instr...png

Last edited:
If I was a serial killer that's the ad I'd post lol

Does he have pigs??

It'd be like 95% chance of some chloroform and chill time hahaha

My buddyā€™s have a segment on their podcast, ā€œDonā€™t kill peopleā€¦..but when you doā€¦.ā€ and one of their ā€œā€¦.but when you doā€™sā€ was ā€œdonā€™t speculate possible ways to kill people on the internet and leave a big ole paper trailā€ :rofl

I tried to guilt trip him. He told me about the amp in January when I met him to buy an EV SRO 12" speaker
in a Home Depot parking lot. I told him, "When you are ready to sell let me know."
"Oh sure, I have your number."

Then I see the CL ad, and text him right away since I have his number from the previous sale. He's like, "Some
other guy is on his way here now. Sorry. I feel bad now."

I am like, "Fuck you and your flimsy word and your descendants for 7 generations to come!" :LOL:

Win some. Lose some. That was a big loss. :hugitout

I tried to guilt trip him. He told me about the amp in January when I met him to buy an EV SRO 12" speaker
in a Home Depot parking lot. I told him, "When you are ready to sell let me know."
"Oh sure, I have your number."

Then I see the CL ad, and text him right away since I have his number from the previous sale. He's like, "Some
other guy is on his way here now. Sorry. I feel bad now."

I am like, "f**k you and your flimsy word and your descendants for 7 generations to come!" :LOL:

Win some. Lose some. That was a big loss. :hugitout
Oh btw, this amp and cab play awesome! He actually caved when I offered him $400. Better luck next time!

Back