IK Multimedia Tone X One?

If you buy a ToneX what would be the 20 captures you would load?
I already have a bunch from amalgam (sp?) and then I think some have put up that new lichtlaerm prometheus that would be neat to try.

Id also probably want to cap my own SLO and Mr Scary Badlander

I actually like this thing it really is a brilliant move
Just watched a few vids , although I find Henning a little annoying sometime the sounds he was getting from his amp pack were really freaking good , then watching Ola he was getting some great tones as well ,
It also looks like they may have done some software improvements
Honestly for like $200 I think I would probably grab one just for Hennings pack when available it was killer

Just watched a few vids , although I find Henning a little annoying sometime the sounds he was getting from his amp pack were really freaking good , then watching Ola he was getting some great tones as well ,
Honestly for like $200 I think I would probably grab one just for Hennings pack when available it was killer
What’s funny….how it sounds seems hardly a topic anymore…not on boards like this, not in the demo vids. Seems like some brands passed the “sounds good” exam some time ago…and anything new is assumed to sound good. That was very different not so lo)g ago.

This would be a bummer for my recording needs, from their manual: "...or it can be used to record your guitar tracks by connecting it to your computer. This audio interface feature works at 44.1 kHz and 24 bits."

Waiting for the Rhett Shull amp pack.

Man, I wouldn’t buy this thing if they promised to string 10 of them together as a set of Ben Wa balls for me!

Any excuse

1000044577.gif

What’s funny….how it sounds seems hardly a topic anymore…not on boards like this, not in the demo vids. Seems like some brands passed the “sounds good” exam some time ago…and anything new is assumed to sound good. That was very different not so lo)g ago.
I think this particular product is a special case, in that it's presumed to sound more or less identical to the larger ToneX pedal that preceded it. And everyone seems to agree that that pedal sounded great (with the right profile capture grr model loaded), even if 75% of us agreed that root canals are more fun than using its UI and software complement.

Anyone know what happened to XOG music , I have been trying to get onto his site for weeks to check out his Bogner captures but it seems to be a dead link 🤔

Back