IK Multimedia Tone X One?

What! Didn't you hear? It's GROUNDBREAKING
Oh Burn Ozzy Osbourne GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

I bought the Tonex app during the peak hype and played it like twice. I just greatly disliked using it that way. I also hate the profile hunting of Kemper, so never really chased down the pedal version.

A super cheap small pedal looks cool but I've grown to really dislike individual pedals. It's just a lot of hassle and expense, and not sure of the benefit if any over something like Fractal or QC. Although there's a part of me that thinks HX Stomp + Tonex One would be fun. But again dunno if there's any real benefit over Fractal/QC or even Helix.

I bought the Tonex app during the peak hype and played it like twice. I just greatly disliked using it that way. I also hate the profile hunting of Kemper, so isnever really chased down the pedal version.

A super cheap small pedal looks cool but I've grown to really dislike individual pedals. It's just a lot of hassle and expense, and not sure of the benefit if any over something like Fractal or QC. Although there's a part of me that thinks HX Stomp + Tonex One would be fun. But again dunno if there's any real benefit over Fractal/QC or even Helix.
In my mind this pedal is made for….pedal people ;)
Or maybe to add capturing capabilities to modeler that doesn’t do that.

If I would go back to a pedalboard today…I’d order 2 tbh..one as a drive pedal…one as preamp/modeler going into return of a combo.
Writing this I’m tempted to pull my GT core from Craigslist, order one…and use those 2 as my “gigbag rig” ;)…the force is strong…but it’s nonsense cause I got a QC and a kpa ;)

Back