I Scored A

Capture some of those amps on that rack :satan

Sorry, I missed this..

I fully intend to.....

Once I learn how.:facepalm

I was a whisker away from sending it back because I couldn't get it to work with my network.

Technical issues.. I like the editor (bad eyes) but apparently you either use the editor via usb or wifi. Not both.

Anyhow, I seem to have things sorted and actually I'm using the touch screen as much as possible.. I like this unit! The noise gates are harsh.. The delays and verbs need help.. The amps sound fucking great tho! I'm learn as quickly as I can given the limited time allotted with it due to the holidays.. SO far, so good :headbang

The sticker in my truck window :grin

ABLVV87OikXsQYAqi_ssbKe7lhwA1EIKatUq68frROML_roDHntDRNTIdtI0XJQ9ZxEeXiXssQMRYpRQOB7Nes3_vi8zR8fKPxLRrDBI2Zt0s3vHp7o1uqhq-rhHpwuRyF9lbAXM5-D_QAkIzU6Dp_wTUv0Arr_PTK9_lR_ogvFtv3AywrXUTRtukh1I2w1QH-Pxb4070dMbBijKI4B0-vBj4KneSXr7nsbiraPmFLM_AjvP_vvjcOCJuR94eav5ltUXCG-tKY-Mnx7XB6o5-C8oe5TNNxUU1Rn7JKKTO_ykXmVa-QMpu3t-MHyK2x_7lllI_74OsT0yKo3EklsUsJmMLzjretNPzTlfZeEwVHPC1-GaCZfDMQXsFYVVPBMH42WhaW54MaR8nUsi0ATXI9AfACo8Ro9pEMBU4wvmTOIvcC285Bn8MSOQsw0FtTAZHlCJeVVwDLMioI0kHvRTC13KBGQGAmCnpZve92hZDiFR6sctndKtCVNaFzDIJRgTtwQoA03LALr_WNSu_tXBBzDqGTHDZwXre9yT9tiuW4zk3H29C1yIXULHK5A1PjyFxs2wLUdWQ24YNwNm4ryYZICWKypW7TfPoq7wqvW2ZQzzNE1jvT1zhuDDp3bf7FkaAZgJ6DZOa1O96rhPMFKOEPfbm9TVRoYyzUkr1tL5A2ClT80FgZIPwqIWLPjijffKVTsC3Y9rdemXUwHlAQuHIsLNh5rXsjLBRZA1WxEkWe-BNQHgXWBoLUH-vK_xBJD93YV98T14gCK7DXTkEaYip0ldrPGBjmcXascvZeluPzCuxi4dowGJuyiSnaQurXwvHbyrPRilic2P27Ypyb8KKESWVw2FDe0Pe1dVM9j6H2fNOT2EMEtyBm46-IdpNUvTy6ojEwtS-bAzWhGCHVUtEcZrA7gE1NLhJNWQ8K4z0Xez=w970-h822-s-no

6 weeks in. I'm loving my QC.. I've still just scratched the surface but I'm keeping it.. And I'm notorious for sending everything back :facepalm

I'm definitely triggered......to congratulate @Axe on his QC! It's a very capable piece of hardware that offers some stuff that no one else in the market offers even after 2.5 years of opportunity to respond.
it’s that fine line between ‘offering’ something and ‘delivering on it‘ that makes a lot of people reluctant to award NDSP the credit for being ‘the only one‘.
It is more like they are the only one to try to deliver what they designed.
I give them credit for the hardware design, it is exceptionally well done. I had what I refer to as the public prototype from the first shipment.
2.5 years later I’m watching for the final production delivery and then I imagine I will grab one.

Back